No announcement yet.

Relations with other Agencies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as LEO agencies we seem to have a fairly good thing with them. As for other SO outfits that's so, so. A bunch came in from some out fit called APSI in a fancy Dodge (not a charger) patrol car. All they did was give us the nose up attitude and thought they were above us. Oh, well. We get those now and then.
    My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Out here in Seattle, we meet at the Police Department monthly for a Security Forum which consists of the area Security and Loss Prevention companies and Crime Prevention for the Police Department. We are able to share vital information regarding crime trends and who the criminals are. It really helps.

Comment

We have a very good rapport with our area law enforcement. Its great with the area police departments, but the sheriff's deputies still have attitude at times (but those are mostly rookies wearing a chip and we have all been there at one time I guess...but it changes once they warm up or are intro'd to us by thier supervisors). We are on a local anti-theft task force with LE, and one of the state police agencies has called us for emergency back-up and intel assists several times. This is partly because of the strict hiring requirements (active/recent former LE, or other pre-qual'd military & pubic service only). We pride ourselves on professionalism and quality of services provided. The word spreads fast in an area full of people tired of the sleeping, sloppy, "English-challenged" or wannabes that have drug down the industry. As for the area security companies, there is some tension because of how progressive we are and/or some are not able to qualify (everyone wants to drive a Charger - LOL), or that the clients switch over to our services.... We dont talk ill about the competitors as per our Agency policy and even do our best to help them when able as they are part of our community too.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X