• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I support the Death Penality

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...icleid=1003979

Take a squint at this article in Thursday's Boston Hearald
    Screw Richard Glawson's constitutional rights
    Strap this piece of garbadge to a 13,000 volt power line and turn on the juice

Signed: Fed Up with these type of trash.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

What a nice guy. I should invite him over for tea and krumpets (sp?).
    Reminds me of that old disco song. "Burn baby burn, Psycho inferno."
    I agree with you on the death penalty. It sounds like this guy is just trying whatever he can think of for another mistrial.

Comment

I've always supported the Death Penalty for a number of reasons, this case is no exception nor knee-jerk reaction.
      Anything that hits the fan,
      Will not be evenly distributed.

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
        http://news.bostonherald.com/localRe...icleid=1003979

Take a squint at this article in Thursday's Boston Hearald
        Screw Richard Glawson's constitutional rights
        Strap this piece of garbadge to a 13,000 volt power line and turn on the juice

Signed: Fed Up with these type of trash.
        cope:
        In this particular instance, he should be locked up in solitary confinement in a sound proof room with no human intervention under constant CCTV surveillance equipped with motion sensors under a constantly burning 40-watt light. No human intervention means no visitors, no radio, TV, newspapers or magazines; in other words, cut off from the world. He is issued paper gown type clothing no chance to injure himself and fed twice a day with no hard utensils. Once every month a doctor would visit him with "yes or no" questions concerning his health. Within a year he'll loose his mind and be confined to a mental institution wearing adult dippers and given no mental health intervention.
        Devils Island would resemble a paradise.
        When word got out to the others of his ilk, you'd see change.
        Scum like him welcome death. He would have a living hell!
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill
        Last edited by Bill Warnock; 05-31-2007, 09:14 PM. Reason: Missing word

Comment

Bill I wish you were my attorney in my divorce as you have word for word described how my wife treated me. You golden tongue devil You

But seriously I fully agree with you all except in one case. That piece of Sh&t Tim McVeigh should never been allowed to take the easy way out. In retrospect they should have taken all steps to see that he lived a very long life under the exact conditions as you stated. The outrage I felt when they let him die was as bad as I have ever felt. I can still see the little kids bodies being carried from the destruction that worm caused for no real reason other than get even over Waco.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

In this particular instance, he should be locked up in solitary confinement in a sound proof room with no human intervention under constant CCTV surveillance equipped with motion sensors under a constantly burning 40-watt light. No human intervention means no visitors, no radio, TV, newspapers or magazines; in other words, cut off from the world. He is issued paper gown type clothing no chance to injure himself and fed twice a day with no hard utensils. Once every month a doctor would visit him with "yes or no" questions concerning his health. Within a year he'll loose his mind and be confined to a mental institution wearing adult dippers and given no mental health intervention.
            Devils Island would resemble a paradise.
            When word got out to the others of his ilk, you'd see change.
            Scum like him welcome death. He would have a living hell!
            Enjoy the day,

Bill:
            This sounds ideal for this garbadge, except that the knee jerk do-gooders
            would cry that is rights have been violated.

We need Alcatraz, and Devil's Island back now!
            http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

I would like to see more than what is done for these repeat offencers especially child molesters or child murderers.
              Chucky, the last survey I did for the Marshals Service was the Murrah Federal Building in May of 1991, two weeks before I retired. Talk about kicked in the gut, boy that was it. It was all the more painful because of what was in that report.
              Chucky, I've been called every kind of tongue there is, but silver tongued is a newone. Some of my former colleagues and especially GSA Managers I've met would debate that term. I was going to say crossed swords with, but after all, I'm Bill the meek and mind.
              Enjoy the day,
              Bill

Comment

Two different things here. Snuffing the life out of some scumbag who has no business sharing my oxygen is one thing. I oppose the death penalty only because we wind up putting too many innocent people to death and you really can't take that back. No, I don't think its a high percentage. Probably less that 1% but for something as irrevocable as death, thats still too high. And as a deterrent, I just don't buy that. Its retribution and thats okay. Just tell me we don't make any mistakes and I'll change my mind.

Comment

Why is it that someone sits on death row for 10 to 15 years, has more than one appeal rejected, gets what he is sentenced for, then after the execution it was discovered that he was innocent? I am not a cynical person by nature, but I wonder who in the hell was paid to say that. I can't name the exact state of when it was, but I remember reading that. I do remember the contraversial execution of Roger Keith Coleman in Virginia some years back. Judge got tired of all the mockery, and ordered the execution to proceed, stating that if his innocence couldn't be proven before then, then it most likely could never be!

A few years after the execution, final test results were produced; they proved that beyond the shadow of a doubt, Coleman was guilty of the crime he was executed for.

Granted, our judicial system is far from perfect, and on occasion, an innocent person can be sentenced to death. But is isn't like they just lead them from the courthouse to the old gallows in the courthouse yard. Theey have the chance for appeals and other investigations.

But who really felt sorry for:

Charles Guitneau
                  Leon Czogoltz
                  Sacco and Vanzetti
                  Caryl Chessman
                  Gary Gilmore
                  Ted Bundy
                  John Wayne Gacy
                  Timothy McVeigh
                  and many others I can't think of right now?

Especially Bundy; wish I could've pulled the switch on that smug, smarmy azzhole! Even the night before his execution, he tried to make a mockery of the legal system.
                  Never make a drummer mad; we beat things for a living!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X