Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    I think that's him, but I'm not sure if it was actually Gundry who was here. I recognized the name, and that was about it. I was like, "Hey, I know who he is..."

I know CIS management is active on the Yahoo Groups, before they died down.
    I have seen your name in different groups. Some I can not recall right now. I am sure they no longer exsist. Not trying to kiss your A** but your very knowledgeable and enjoy reading your posts.
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

• Orourke, Tim Orourke
      SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
        I have seen your name in different groups. Some I can not recall right now. I am sure they no longer exsist. Not trying to kiss your A** but your very knowledgeable and enjoy reading your posts.
        I don't view it as that. I try very hard to know what the hell I'm talking about, and to do various things.

Basically, we've got some knowledgeable people here, and the more the better.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

• Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
          Orourke, Tim Orourke
          Tim is the President of Special projects. The VP is Craig.
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Only way I've interacted with Tim was during the 24 and 16 hour, where he came in for a segment then handed it back to Jay.

I took my first D in 1994, then retook it after they changed the education.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I was wondering if you knew if Tim Lee O'Rourke changed his name during the 1990s from Tim Lee Kellermeier? This turned up when I was reviewing annual corporate filings and noticed the change in names between the 1997 and 1998 filings. Same home address shown on both documents so pretty likely to be the same person. Since it's somewhat unusual for men to change their last names, it sorta piqued my interest.
              Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-30-2007, 12:30 PM.
              "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

• Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                I was wondering if you knew if Tim Lee O'Rourke changed his name during the 1990s from Tim Lee Kellermeier? This turned up when I was reviewing annual corporate filings and noticed the change in names between the 1997 and 1998 filings. Same home address shown on both documents so pretty likely to be the same person. Since it's somewhat unusual for men to change their last names, it sorta piqued my interest.
                Sec~
                I have known him as T. O'Rourke. The last name Kellermeier is unfamiliar to me.

Be safe,

Hank

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X