No announcement yet.

Nuclear Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I recall the first post was a simple question not a fishing question to nuclear secrets. If appropriate reply's were given maybe we would know what Marshall was looking for. As far as we know Marshall might just be looking for atmospheric conversation, a transfer, union issues, and so forth. Give people a chance before you scare 'em away and maybe we could all better ourselves for that.

Comment

I work at a Nuke plant and sometimes when I am at the nuke plant I order pizza. Everything but mushrooms and olives is very good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnygb View Post
        I work at a Nuke plant and sometimes when I am at the nuke plant I order pizza. Everything but mushrooms and olives is very good to me.

And the count down to this one being banned begins
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Why is that a comment that could lead to banning? It's about the third reply that actually answered Marshall's original question!

Comment

Well, no one is going to be banned because they post that they work nuke security and order pizza. I guess it was a joke.

Marshall, first of all, welcome to the forums. The public nature of our forums makes people a little jumpy sometimes, and OPSEC is definitely a concern. I think everyone just was wondering, is this guy for real? Kind of like a security checkpoint, no one goes in until they're authenticated. Anyway, welcome and good luck connecting with everyone.

Geoff
            SecurityInfoWatch.com
            Last edited by SIW Editor; 06-05-2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

If I worked at a nuke plant, I'd order pizzas too. Granted, I'd have to check the pizza driver in, probably under threat of being shot... But you have to eat, yo.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Laners View Post
                Why is that a comment that could lead to banning? It's about the third reply that actually answered Marshall's original question!

It was simply a prediction based on similar posts from other people. People who post nonsense like this usually end up getting themselves banned. At least iontroduce yourself to the group first!
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Having worked at a Nuke Power facility I know just where to go to warm them up.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

How do you know that pizza is safe? Its rough but I volunteer myself to be chief pizza inspector.

Comment

If you are looking for a forum a little more friendly to you nuclear security types: http://www.nuclearplantsecurity.com

California Security Blog
                      Domain Registration Services

Comment

There is also this site http://www.NuclearSecurityNews.com although it hasn't been updated in over three months.

California Security Blog
                        Domain Registration Services

Comment

Do any of you work shift work. For ex. 3 nights then 3 off then 4 days then a couple off and so on? If so how do you like it? If this question is too prying you don't have to answer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by craig333 View Post
                            How do you know that pizza is safe? Its rough but I volunteer myself to be chief pizza inspector.
                            A good safety indicator is: Toss the pizza in a empty room, turn the lights off, THEN,if you can still see the pizza, IT'S UNSAFE!

Like way back when......I was in the military and after we got done 'playing' with those kind of items if we walked into a dark room and didn't need to turn the lights on it was time to seek immediate medical attention!!!
                            You can educate dumb, but you can't fix stupid.

Comment

Marshall,

My security force does that. If I work four days, I get three days off. If

I work three days, I get four days off. The shifts are long, but I like the time

off.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
                              - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
                              — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Do you switch from days to nights then back to days?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X