Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Safety Officers for Medical facilities around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The local Hospital I work for pays 3 times the average pay from private security companies, the only thing I don't like about it is that we have nothing for defense, no firearms, no baton, no Pepperspray, no cuffs, tasers, nothing! we have to buy our own uniforms and equipment (Which I don't really mind) but then we have to pay for our CDL license because we transport staff ( written:free if you pass 1st time, $150 road test and $55.00 for license) I joke we are nothing more than uniformed conciers but we do really keep busy. All in all I'm happy with my job, I'm earning more now than I did working as a dispatcher with my local cable company after 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hospital Security Dude View Post
      The local Hospital I work for pays 3 times the average pay from private security companies, the only thing I don't like about it is that we have nothing for defense, no firearms, no baton, no Pepperspray, no cuffs, tasers, nothing! we have to buy our own uniforms and equipment (Which I don't really mind) but then we have to pay for our CDL license because we transport staff ( written:free if you pass 1st time, $150 road test and $55.00 for license) I joke we are nothing more than uniformed conciers but we do really keep busy. All in all I'm happy with my job, I'm earning more now than I did working as a dispatcher with my local cable company after 10 years.
      Yeah, same with this hospital, it's strange that they do not allow defensive weapons. I can understand OC because of the cross-contamination factor, but they don't carry anything!! Oh well, I guess we can always run em over with our patrol units.
      Anything that hits the fan,
      Will not be evenly distributed.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X