X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMTGuard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike in Cincy View Post
    what is the recommended study time for the certified healthcare security officer test given by IAHSS?

In other words, if I studied the manual every day, how long before I could comfortably take the test?
    I've never even heard of this. Very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    I personally took about 6 months of studying but I didn't study everyday. If you do it everyday you can be ready sooner than that. Another factor is how much time you have working in a healthcare facility. If you're new, it may take longer, if you've been doing it for a while then not so much because alot of it is everyday stuff that you use on the job.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike in Cincy View Post
    what is the recommended study time for the certified healthcare security officer test given by IAHSS?

In other words, if I studied the manual every day, how long before I could comfortably take the test?
    Aren't you taking the test through your supervisor/employer? They can probably tell you best what you should plan on timewise. I've heard it's around 40 hours, though, if you're taking both the Basic and the Safety tests.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    I know nothing about the IAHSS exams but have used a general rule for other testing. Depending on the season because realistically, summer needs to be enjoyed more fully, I try 2 - 3 days per chapter.

Also keep in mind concepts as well as facts, 100 questions can not cover every little thing from the guides.

Leave a comment:

• Mike in Cincy
    started a topic study time for CHSO

study time for CHSO

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X