Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbers take almost $2 million from armored truck

$1.8 million taken in Florida armored truck heist

"Two men robbed an armored truck of more than $1 million as it delivered money to a check cashing store Wednesday, police said. Shots were fired, but no injuries or arrests were reported.

The truck belonging to AT Systems was making a delivery to E-Z Checks Cash at a strip mall when two men approached the two guards who were with the vehicle, police Lt. Carlos Fojo said.
    "
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Fox News Channel said all 3 shots fired hit the ground.
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

The robbers gave orders in Spanish. I wonder what would of happened if the courier didn't know Spanish?
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        The robbers gave orders in Spanish. I wonder what would of happened if the courier didn't know Spanish?
        I was in Florida on Wednesday...honest - it wasn't me. Seriously, English is becoming a lost language. I suspect the robbers knew very little English and wanted the driver to understand them.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I was told not to offer incentive pay for knowing Spanish, but incentive pay for being fluent in BOTH languages, English and Spanish, including written when dealing with South Florida.

100 bucks a month extra for knowing one language, the one that the ops manager and owner don't? Hell no.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X