X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopherstjo
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer
    ...and worth every penny. Gimme a dozen.
    .......... ..........

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Extra Punctuation is 50 cents more.
    ...and worth every penny. Gimme a dozen.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Extra Punctuation is 50 cents more.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    I'll take a "Go Cross!" sign if you'll insert the missing comma for me. It should read "GO, CROSS!" Please.
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 04-28-2007, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    damn and i was hoping for some leinenkugels!
    I only sell things I pronounce!

Leave a comment:

• Christopherstjo
    replied
    That's funny Nathan....

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Concession Stand

Hot Dogs - $2.00
    Soda - $2.50
    Bottled Water (WHY?!) - $1.50
    Nachos (No, not fresh) - $2.00
    Corona (21 and up, I ID) - $1.00

This stand proudly serves Mexican Beer cause the Proprietor can't afford to buy micros and sell them at $1.00 a pop.

"Go SecTrainer" signs - $5.00
    "Go Cross" signs - $5.00
    "Somebody lock this %$#!ing thread" signs - $15.00
    "This is lulz" signs - $1.00

All sales final. Health department inspected for my safety. Employees must wash hands before returning to work. We accept cash and paypal. Ice is ten cents extra.
    damn and i was hoping for some leinenkugels!

Leave a comment:

• echo06
    replied
    This is great stuff !!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Concession Stand

Hot Dogs - $2.00
    Soda - $2.50
    Bottled Water (WHY?!) - $1.50
    Nachos (No, not fresh) - $2.00
    Corona (21 and up, I ID) - $1.00

This stand proudly serves Mexican Beer cause the Proprietor can't afford to buy micros and sell them at $1.00 a pop.

"Go SecTrainer" signs - $5.00
    "Go Cross" signs - $5.00
    "Somebody lock this %$#!ing thread" signs - $15.00
    "This is lulz" signs - $1.00

All sales final. Health department inspected for my safety. Employees must wash hands before returning to work. We accept cash and paypal. Ice is ten cents extra.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Absolutely stark barking mad. Incidentally, what are you today, Cross? No, wait - let me guess...a big game safari hunter? Rear Admiral in the Spanish Armada? Supreme Court justice? Director of Interpol? How about all of the above?
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 04-27-2007, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Christopherstjo
    replied
    Mr. Cross, I finally do believe that you're barking mad
    Well now, I guess it's a good thing that I don't care what you think of me - now isn't it.

Armchair shrinks like you crack me up with your mumbo-jumbo psycho-analytical crap, as if you are qualified to diagnose a piss-ant having diarrhea. And the kicker of it is, you actually think I give a crap what you think about me or that I actually have something to prove to you. Ya, sure, you go on and keep thinking that... Your childish tantrums and obsessive need to try to personally insult / attack me, speak plainly for your character.
    Last edited by Christopherstjo; 04-27-2007, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    I think you have Cross an me mixed up here. I'm the garden-variety, pathological liar.
    Chucky, no one would call you garden-variety anything!

...and no, I'm saying, first, that if someone gets an MA and becomes a "criminologist", a "nurse, a "mental health professional", etc., you would expect them to work in that field. Second, I'm saying that you wouldn't expect anyone who needs public admiration as much as he does to select our profession, which I think we're all agreed is a little short on public admiration most of the time. If admiration, kudos and people saying "yessir" is what you "need", you usually pick some other field...and from what Mr. Cross says, he has dozens to pick from - and maybe more. I wouldn't be surprised to hear next that he's an astrophysicist, a world-famous French chef or the Minister of Secret Affairs to the Queen of England.
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 04-27-2007, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    , and also to possess an MA degree and God knows what else, would be doing working as a security guard...

Hey I'm a security "guard". So what you are saying that security guys are the bottom of your barrel?

Or, could it be that what you really are, sir, is a garden-variety, pathological liar, plain and simple? No one needs to guess which bet I'd make. Either way, it doesn't matter much because your cheese has definitely slid off your cracker. (No, don't look around for it, Cross - the dog already got it and it's history.)
    I think you have Cross an me mixed up here. I'm the garden-variety, pathological liar.
    Last edited by Chucky; 04-27-2007, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Mr. Cross, I finally do believe that you're barking mad, and I do mean that in my opinion you suffer from a very pronounced and nasty form of sociopathy, and may even be hallucinatory. God knows you've hardly yet managed to read a single post on this board and interpret it within a mile of what the writer intended. You claim to be "painfully honest", and yet you either ignore direct questions put to you or you answer them in an extremely tangential fashion (did you think we wouldn't notice?). You make ludicrous claims for yourself that a child of six wouldn't believe. Now, as a "mental health professional", you'll know what all this adds up to, I'm sure.

But you yourself do not "add up". What just doesn't make any sense about you, Cross, is that anyone - ANYONE - who so obviously craves admiration and "respect" as you do, and who claims to be a "criminologist", a "mental health professional", a "consultant", a "nursing school graduate", and also to possess an MA degree and God knows what else, would be doing working as a security guard...which is probably the very job that provides the least of what you so desperately need to scratch your "itch". Very odd, to say the least.

Or, could it be that what you really are, sir, is a garden-variety, pathological liar, plain and simple? No one needs to guess which bet I'd make. Either way, it doesn't matter much because your cheese has definitely slid off your cracker. (No, don't look around for it, Cross - the dog already got it and it's history.)
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 04-27-2007, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Christopherstjo
    replied
    SecTrainer

You were critical of the FOPSO having merit beyond the confines of its' own locality. I disagree with your "assessment" (sic)

You wrote, in your first post to this thread that:

It's always better when things are priced at what they're really worth, and "zero" is exactly the value of a "FOPSO lodge"- to this point, at least. If and when that ever changes, the subject of fees can always be revisited
    I don't agree with your assertion and I don't have to agree - so deal with it.

Insofar as your claim that you don't offer insults -

what look to me more and more very much like pathological predispositions
    What the heck is that crap? Try looking up the word "insult" or better yet, read the definition below:

Originally posted by Definition of Insult

abuse: a rude expression intended to offend or hurt;

diss: treat, mention, or speak to rudely;

a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect;

An insult is a statement or action which affronts or demeans someone.
    Insofar as your statement of:

I wish you would read and think about posts objectively before replying to them
    No, what you want is for me to agree with everything you say, rather than my having and exercising a different opinion than you do.
    Last edited by Christopherstjo; 04-27-2007, 01:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X