How to deal with prank radio calls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Investigation
    I agree! I don't think that this radio is FCC certified to be used in the Industrial/Business pool of frequencies either.
    Never stopped me

Gotta love eBay.

Comment

Whoa, it's always bad news when some jagoff has access to police or security channels.

Like in the early 90's when an officer left his radio on the trunk of his car and someone took off with it. He must have had a charger of some type because for almost two years he butted in on police communications (but never long enough at a time to find him). Sometimes belching, sometimes talking trash, whatever.

But one day he went too far. The full weight of the federal Department of Communications came down on him after the day he croaked, "Someone help me! I've been shot!"

That was not fun.

JohnC
      Rule #1: Go home at the end of the day in an upright position, with everything attached, and with peace of mind for having done the job well.
      "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - John Wayne (in his last movie 'The Shootist')

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X