Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjw064
    replied
    Facebook is 1,000,000,000 times more informative than myspace.
    And yes, I am on Facebook. It is a great social networking tool.

Leave a comment:

• Taser
    replied
    I can't tell you how many times I have used it while working security for a private university. Very useful indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    I am finding that it is very useful when working with people 16-25 yrs old. In a college town, a lot of non-college people find their way on there too. I also enjoy the Facebook forums about the police-very entertaining

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Tennsix
    I am a police officer at a major state university. Facebook is teaming with information-almost all of college students, faculty, staff. Photos, Phone numbers, Addresses, Friends, Hobbys, Intrests, etc. I have found it to be very useful in criminal investigations.
    I was aware you were a LEO, but I was not aware it was at a University. In which case I can agree with you that facebook can be a useful tool in your investigations. Innovative thinking, I extend my compliments.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    I am a police officer at a major state university. Facebook is teaming with information-almost all of college students, faculty, staff. Photos, Phone numbers, Addresses, Friends, Hobbys, Intrests, etc. I have found it to be very useful in criminal investigations.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Tennsix
    I am on facebook but I use it as a investigative resource. I do not socialize on there.
    How do you use it as an investigative resource? I can see someone using it to stalk that cute bartender that goes to the local college, but any real investigative purpose???, I don't see it. I'm a licensed private investigator, so feel free to cue me in on the secret
    Last edited by davis002; 10-28-2008, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    I am on facebook but I use it as a investigative resource. I do not socialize on there.

Leave a comment:

• KaiGywer
    started a topic Facebook

Facebook

Hey. Just wondering who all is on Facebook here. If you are, search for Kai E at MNSU and add me as a friend. Send me a PM here with your name, or your username as a PM on Facebook so I can connect the dots

Those of you outside the US, don't worry

Those of you with no clue what I'm talking about,
    www.facebook.com

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X