I Just Passed The Ppo Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Passed The Ppo Exam

I just passed the Private Patrol Operator's Exam for the state of California! My license will be in the mail shortly! I am currently writing a marketing plan to acquire contracts! This is a great accomplishment!

Cool. Good luck, and remember to read all the massive amounts of information here again.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Congratulations and Good Luck!
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

My compliments young man, the best of luck to you.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by GordonSecurity
          I just passed the Private Patrol Operator's Exam for the state of California! My license will be in the mail shortly! I am currently writing a marketing plan to acquire contracts! This is a great accomplishment!
          It is indeed a great accomplishment. You'll find a great deal of helpful advice and (what we sometimes need more) encouragement on this forum.

Here's hoping you move from success to success, and one day we'll all say "Yup, we knew him way back when he was just getting started, and now you can hardly cross the street anywhere in California without being run over by one of his patrol cars!"

Best wishes!
          Last edited by SecTrainer; 04-14-2007, 03:17 AM.
          "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Thanks To All!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X