Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Security guard vs. Skater ; Part 2 (video, must see)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security guard vs. Skater ; Part 2 (video, must see)

go here
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=50NZxROANCg

If this happend at my site I would of just told them to leave few times and left them and call police, simple as that, but if anyone tried to attack me I would of used OC on them.

about video >

The lady guard is out of order when she tries to take their backpack and hitting the camera with her flashlight and getting all angry, but that one skater guy that throws down that old security guy is way out of order, anyways watch it and tell me what you think.

The link is bad...can you try to re-post it?

~Nevermind... I got it.
    Last edited by EMTjon; 04-13-2007, 11:50 AM.
    The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Its people like this who give the rest of Security Officers a bad name. She was unprofessional and should be fired. Actions and language like that should not and hopefully will not be tolerated. 99% of problems you encounter can be defused by your professionalism and how you talk to people. When you show up in uniform you are the authority and should conduct yourself with the utmost control. She should have just walked away and called the police
      "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
      - General George Patton Jr

Comment

Is this the rather large black woman from Wackenhut in Miami, and the poor Indian looking guy who gets attacked cause they know they can't take the woman?
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

hey

there was another one on there where skater busted a security officer in the back of the head...kind bloody. We have a very troubled society.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's TWC if it is it's old. It's not any of the last 3 patch designs they've gone through.

Comment

This is the same video we've seen on here before with the black female and the Indian guy.

No, they are not Wackenhut Officers.
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Wow... I think the female officer is more than a little hot-headed here... Yeah, she's egged on by a bunch of punk-a** kids but her reaction to the stress is totally inapropriate. The proper reaction would have been to NOT get in a verbal altrication, only to document the property damage, subjects, and harrasement... and respond with appropriate force if they attempt to harm you or your fellow officer.
                The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X