X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireEMSPolice
    replied
    Originally posted by Arff312
    When i was working mall security i actually walked into each store and spoke with their managers. I asked them what the policy was on pressing charges when it comes to theft. This helped us out because when a store who dosent press charges would call for a theft that they werent going to prosecute we dont tie up a lot of officers. As it would be BOLO info only.
    Thats the way we work. Its BOLO info only. We require that the store staff make the stop and we assist. Sometimes we will do a walk-through of the store for presence. It would just be good to know this info though.

Leave a comment:

• Arff312
    replied
    When i was working mall security i actually walked into each store and spoke with their managers. I asked them what the policy was on pressing charges when it comes to theft. This helped us out because when a store who dosent press charges would call for a theft that they werent going to prosecute we dont tie up a lot of officers. As it would be BOLO info only.

Leave a comment:

• FireEMSPolice
    started a topic Security Survey

Security Survey

I am making a list of what to look for what I go to the various stores in the mall and see what they got policy wise as far as security. The anchor stores are exempt since they have their own LP in the store. I felt it necessary to see where the stores stand on this because nothing is more frustrating then looking for someone who stole only to find out that the employees of the business dont want to help us stop them to get their stuff back. By doing this survey, I know ahead of time where they stand. Once I get to work in my office, I can post here what I have so far. What would you ask in a survey?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X