Security Officers Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdog
    ive never heard of ths orginization who claims to support change 493.org do you know the name?
    Give me a min... Why do I type that? I can leave this post window open for hours... Searching.

Yahoo Group
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/NAPSOA/

Group Website
    http://www.NAPSOA.com

Jerry Maccauley (who is on this site) has numerous files on NAPSOA's yahoo group. I'm sure he has some information about the group.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

i contacted will holcomb the owner of the change493 website napsoa is a totally independent entity.
      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog
        i contacted will holcomb the owner of the change493 website napsoa is a totally independent entity.
        True. NOP... NOPSA... Whatever the hell the acronym is (I hate acronyms that are huge and hard to remember) states they "support" change493, not that they are affiliated with it.

Its alot like SPETactical "supports" change493, however Paul's not affiliated in any way with them. Same for me, and half the other users here.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Looks like a very good idea. Any help you need, let me know.

Semper Fi.
          www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

count me in...I'm in Kansas City. Also, when i did Loss Prevention for Sears for a few days, I trained up in Wichita, KS and there was a group of guys up there starting an organization for security folks. I can't remember what it was called but I will try to find out and post.

Fester

Comment

So, anyone know whatever happened to this guy?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X