Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonzo1510
    replied
    Bianchi came out with an economy line of nylon gear under the Patroltek name. I believe that both Galls and Quartermasters carry the line.
    I wore the crap out of my accumold gear. My belt finally gave out so it's time to change it out.
    www.galls.com
    or
    www.qmuniforms.com

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold Elite

Leave a comment:

• Qarlo X64
    replied
    I stand by either Uncle Mike's or Bianchi personally. Currently I'm down with UM however. Though I couldn't find a Level 3 Retention duty holster for a 5 inch barreled USGI M1911 .45ACP by any other manufacturer EXCEPT from Safari Land, which while initially was a pain in the butt for extractions it's a blessing now. ---Won't do me much good though since the post I'm working is non com.

Leave a comment:

• ff000525
    replied
    Me, I like Safariland, I've got two full duty belts that are Safariland, one leather and one nylon.

Leave a comment:

• wackenhut hickey
    replied
    Love my accumold wouldn't trade it for nothin

Leave a comment:

• HospitalOfc.
    replied
    [QUOTE=Charger]You already know I'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold..

I'll second that.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    www.streichers.com
    www.galls.com

Both very good places to get duty gear.

Leave a comment:

• wackenhut hickey
    replied
    Spend the extra bucks get either Bianchi or safariland. It will last for a long time and looks good. Check out www.hkpro.com and look for the WTS Safariland holsters thread. I just bought a full SAFARILAND DUTY BELT FOR $118 (lEATHER PLAIN BLACK) You can also buy Nylon to.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    You already know I'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold..

But for the price, Uncle Mike's is hard to beat...

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Depends, do you want leather or nylon? Basketweave, plain or high gloss leather?

check out www.sharpstuffusa.com Free shipping and a good guy to purchase from.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    I'm partial to Uncle Mike, I've put mine through hell and back and is still good to go.

Leave a comment:

• Security_Noob
    started a topic Duty Gear

Duty Gear

I'm curious as to what brand of duty gear is the best buy. I started working crime prevention in early February. If you can recommend a good brand and a website to purchase it please do. thanks

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X