Duty Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Gear

I'm curious as to what brand of duty gear is the best buy. I started working crime prevention in early February. If you can recommend a good brand and a website to purchase it please do. thanks
    Squat til you puke

I'm partial to Uncle Mike, I've put mine through hell and back and is still good to go.
    Todd

Comment

Depends, do you want leather or nylon? Basketweave, plain or high gloss leather?

check out www.sharpstuffusa.com Free shipping and a good guy to purchase from.

Comment

You already know I'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold..

But for the price, Uncle Mike's is hard to beat...
        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
        Originally posted by ValleyOne
        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
        Shoulda called in sick.
        Be safe!

Comment

Spend the extra bucks get either Bianchi or safariland. It will last for a long time and looks good. Check out www.hkpro.com and look for the WTS Safariland holsters thread. I just bought a full SAFARILAND DUTY BELT FOR $118 (lEATHER PLAIN BLACK) You can also buy Nylon to.

Comment

www.streichers.com
            www.galls.com

Both very good places to get duty gear.
            Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

[QUOTE=Charger]You already know I'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold..

I'll second that.
              Drew Neckar
              Hospital Security Supervisor
              ---------------------------------------------------

Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much.
              --Oscar Wilde—

Comment

Love my accumold wouldn't trade it for nothin

Comment

Me, I like Safariland, I've got two full duty belts that are Safariland, one leather and one nylon.

Comment

I stand by either Uncle Mike's or Bianchi personally. Currently I'm down with UM however. Though I couldn't find a Level 3 Retention duty holster for a 5 inch barreled USGI M1911 .45ACP by any other manufacturer EXCEPT from Safari Land, which while initially was a pain in the butt for extractions it's a blessing now. ---Won't do me much good though since the post I'm working is non com.

Comment

'm partial to my Bianchi Accumold Elite
                      Its not how we die that counts.....
                      Its not how we lived that counts....
                      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Bianchi came out with an economy line of nylon gear under the Patroltek name. I believe that both Galls and Quartermasters carry the line.
                        I wore the crap out of my accumold gear. My belt finally gave out so it's time to change it out.
                        www.galls.com
                        or
                        www.qmuniforms.com
                        The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X