Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot shoots friend with taser

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2011749614

Sounds like the batteries are almost dead in the taser.
    Last edited by bigdog; 03-18-2007, 03:21 PM.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Interesting, but I prefer this facade for some reason...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=773516269

Mebbe just me, but that's a Colt 1911 .45; Should have been found on the suspect before he was even placed in the cruiser for transport...

Second, he would have been searched again before being processed/brought into an interview room...

Third, I know a smidge about the resulting damage from small arms fire on tissue, and a guy that puts a .45 to his noggin and squeezes one off is gonna make a helluva bigger mess than that; The guy that made this clip should have referred to the Zapruder JFK film...

And since PD interview rooms have very sensitive audio recording equipment, the report of that .45 going off would have sounded like a Howitzer on tape; and I seriously doubt that if it were real, that the LEO's would just be gathering up the guy's pocket change and saying "Holy F**k..."

On the bright side tho, a guy that looks eerily like Khalid Sheik Mohammed offing himself is kinda enjoyable...
    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
    "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Originally posted by flashlightcop509
      Interesting, but I prefer this facade for some reason...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=773516269

Mebbe just me, but that's a Colt 1911 .45; Should have been found on the suspect before he was even placed in the cruiser for transport...

Second, he would have been searched again before being processed/brought into an interview room...

Third, I know a smidge about the resulting damage from small arms fire on tissue, and a guy that puts a .45 to his noggin and squeezes one off is gonna make a helluva bigger mess than that; The guy that made this clip should have referred to the Zapruder JFK film...

And since PD interview rooms have very sensitive audio recording equipment, the report of that .45 going off would have sounded like a Howitzer on tape; and I seriously doubt that if it were real, that the LEO's would just be gathering up the guy's pocket change and saying "Holy F**k..."

On the bright side tho, a guy that looks eerily like Khalid Sheik Mohammed offing himself is kinda enjoyable...
      I don't get it...How is that a facade? The Cerna tape has been an officer-safety training aid since early 2004.
      Last edited by OccamsRazor; 03-20-2007, 10:56 PM. Reason: So I can spell.

Comment

How are you sure that is a .45? Their are 1911 knock offs in just about every caliber and very common in 9mm. Looks pretty real to me.

Comment

True video according to snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp

(cannot copy/paste from snopes.com anymore)
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I can't believe I'm typing this...

A .45 ACP round is large and slow. The brain matter is an excellent backstop. It went in, the brain matter took the brunt of the temporary wound cavity, and then the blood flowed outwards...

Only when you get huge rounds going very very fast do you get people's heads splitting open like watermelons.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

That was one of our training videos at the Academy...
              "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

Well, I'm a dumbass....

The Snopes link helped after the fact...

In my defense tho, I usually take stuff such as this at a somewhat less than face value, given the source of the video; I mean, a clip of a suspect in police custody pulling out a .45 and shooting himself in the head would be less than stellar in the public view of that particular department, no?

Anyhow, I posted wrongly without knowing the detail of the situation, and thusly apologize for my previous post...

However, I would like to know the ramifications of the incident regarding what happened to the arresting Officer, put on admin leave, desk jockey, etc... That is not something that department is going to live down easily...

All because the suspect was stopped for a traffic violation (and subsequent eluding) charge?

I'm still kinda in awe I guess....
                "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Read the snopes article again. This man was a cop killer, if I remember correctly. Deputies stopped him after a chase. First deputy didn't search, handed him off to another deputy to transport, that deputy thought he was searched... Booked him, detention deputies thought he was searched... Detectives got him, didn't think he needed searched since he came in through the detention deputies...

Boom.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Wow...

Lack of communication was a defining point in this circumstance...

Bad situation all around, but on the lighter side, at least this guy thought only to ding himself and not to have been in posession of a few full mags and gone Terminator on unsuspecting Officers in the station...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X