X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james2go30
    replied
    yea

just irritates me cause guys like this make our profession look bad. It's bad enough with all the other negative attitudes there are towards us without some idiot trying to make it worse.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by james2go30
    Question. How do we know this guy isn't someone that was already banned under a different name and trying to come back ti irritate us cause he's upset about being banned.
    Because moderators can look at who's currently online and see IP addresses, and I've yet to see anyone from CT online who I don't know.

Other than that, we have no way of knowing, moderators can't see IP addresses in the posts themselves.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
    thats what im thinking.... maybe some one should check the ip logs, and do an ip ban :P

his postings are very similar to mr.marchetti, very very bad and negative.
    No it can't be Marchetti. He liked me! This guy reported me

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    Question. How do we know this guy isn't someone that was already banned under a different name and trying to come back ti irritate us cause he's upset about being banned.
    thats what im thinking.... maybe some one should check the ip logs, and do an ip ban :P

his postings are very similar to mr.marchetti, very very bad and negative.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxerGuard
    Post reported to the Moderator.
    Why? You're not an idiot?

Leave a comment:

• james2go30
    replied
    hey

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    Idiot You are # 3 on my list of people I've tried to get banned from this site. (so far I'm 2 for 2).

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Thread referred to the Administrator.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Idiot You are # 3 on my list of people I've tried to get banned from this site. (so far I'm 2 for 2).

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
    i for one would like to see this happen, he has implied in several posts that all guards are unprofessional, drug addicts, and idiots, he also has posted he has violent tendicies wanting to beat people up, he has also used religious slander...
    Let's not ban him just yet. This has gone beyond a mere "Marchetti solution".

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    i for one would like to see this happen, he has implied in several posts that all guards are unprofessional, drug addicts, and idiots, he also has posted he has violent tendicies wanting to beat people up, he has also used religious slander...

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I have a Book of Mormon....makes great rolling papers.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I had a dictionary once...made a great door stop and or paperweight....
    I have a Book of Mormon....makes great rolling papers.

Leave a comment:

• Crimkeeper1
    replied
    I see more of this type at my job, they're called inmates...

Leave a comment:

• LPGuy
    replied
    Then I changed my mind and decided that I would beat the crap out of anyone who messed with me.

When I started LP, I worked with other people. Didn't get along with one beat him up, got fired.
    Is there a reason you're not in prison right now? Seriously. Go away.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    When I was a kid I would brood over Know it Alls for days. Then I changed my mind and decided that I would beat the crap out of anyone who messed with me.

When I started LP, I worked with other people. Didn't get along with one beat him up, got fired.

So how do I deal with Know it Alls now? I don't. I work for myself. It took me a while to learn this if you work for someone else...anyone then that is not the best situation for a man's sense of self worth. I choose who I work for. So it is mutual and there is respect between us. If the client shows me they are disrespectful then that is a good thing because I don't need to work for someone like that. So I have learned early on that they are no good and they are off my list. Its all about controlling your environement, if you don't go around Know it alls then you don't have to deal with them.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X