Know it alls....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea

I had a dictionary once...made a great door stop and or paperweight...oh if any furniture has a broken leg or the floor just ain't level...there ya go. but seriously lets not pick fights said it before we are here work with and learn from one another.

Comment

come on you all remember that song that, that big ugly purple dinosaur used to sing.......

you remember the on im talking about.... "i love you, you love me, we are all one big happy family........."
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
        come on you all remember that song that, that big ugly purple dinosaur used to sing.......

you remember the on im talking about.... "i love you, you love me, we are all one big happy family........."

Thanks a lot buddy, I just got that song out of my head not too long ago.

Anyway, from what I've seen since joining this forum, N.A. does his research and can admit when he's wrong. I think he shows integrity and has earned the title of research Dali Lama. So, there's my 2 cents.
        Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

When I was a kid I would brood over Know it Alls for days. Then I changed my mind and decided that I would beat the crap out of anyone who messed with me.

When I started LP, I worked with other people. Didn't get along with one beat him up, got fired.

So how do I deal with Know it Alls now? I don't. I work for myself. It took me a while to learn this if you work for someone else...anyone then that is not the best situation for a man's sense of self worth. I choose who I work for. So it is mutual and there is respect between us. If the client shows me they are disrespectful then that is a good thing because I don't need to work for someone like that. So I have learned early on that they are no good and they are off my list. Its all about controlling your environement, if you don't go around Know it alls then you don't have to deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerGuard
            Then I changed my mind and decided that I would beat the crap out of anyone who messed with me.

When I started LP, I worked with other people. Didn't get along with one beat him up, got fired.
            Is there a reason you're not in prison right now? Seriously. Go away.

Comment

I see more of this type at my job, they're called inmates...

Comment

Originally posted by james2go30
                I had a dictionary once...made a great door stop and or paperweight....
                I have a Book of Mormon....makes great rolling papers.

Comment

I have a Book of Mormon....makes great rolling papers.
                  Idiot You are # 3 on my list of people I've tried to get banned from this site. (so far I'm 2 for 2).
                  I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                  Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                    Idiot You are # 3 on my list of people I've tried to get banned from this site. (so far I'm 2 for 2).
                    i for one would like to see this happen, he has implied in several posts that all guards are unprofessional, drug addicts, and idiots, he also has posted he has violent tendicies wanting to beat people up, he has also used religious slander...
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
                      i for one would like to see this happen, he has implied in several posts that all guards are unprofessional, drug addicts, and idiots, he also has posted he has violent tendicies wanting to beat people up, he has also used religious slander...
                      Let's not ban him just yet. This has gone beyond a mere "Marchetti solution".
                      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Post reported to the Moderator.

Comment

Thread referred to the Administrator.
                          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

hey

Question. How do we know this guy isn't someone that was already banned under a different name and trying to come back ti irritate us cause he's upset about being banned.

Comment

Why? You're not an idiot?
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by james2go30
                                Question. How do we know this guy isn't someone that was already banned under a different name and trying to come back ti irritate us cause he's upset about being banned.
                                thats what im thinking.... maybe some one should check the ip logs, and do an ip ban :P

his postings are very similar to mr.marchetti, very very bad and negative.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X