Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The FASCINATION With Pissing In The Company Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The FASCINATION With Pissing In The Company Car?

There was a coworker on my site who managed to get herself locked out of the office one Saturday. Inevitably she had to pee. She was all alone on site, there were plenty of places she could have hid in the bushes or behind a trailer, she even could have locked the gate and gone to the 7-11 on the corner. I mean, no conscientious employer would have faulted her for that.

But she didn't do any of those things, she sat in the company vehicle and PISSED all over the seat AND LEFT IT FOR THE NEXT GUARD.

My very first assignment was as a replacement for a guard who had incontinence issues. I don't hold his medical issues against him but he did NOTHING to mitigate it. Everywhere he sat he pissed. The office chairs, the company vehicle, probably his vehicle (which wasn't our issue).

He walked around with his pants wet and stinking of piss. He denied it was piss but EVERYONE could smell it. My coworkers BEGGED the office to reassign him but management was afraid of a lawsuit so they wouldn't move him until everyone else threatened to quit.

My first day on the site the day shift had rented a Bissell and was trying to scrub the PISS out of the office chairs and vehicle.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X