Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Accused Of Creating Hostile Work Environment, Sending Racist/Homophobic Texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Accused Of Creating Hostile Work Environment, Sending Racist/Homophobic Texts

I saw this segment last night when it aired. It made me start wondering about the human behavior that we see and hear in the security field.

Sheriff Hutchinson is an openly gay man, thus he is a member of the LGBTQ2SIA+ community. I found his alleged behavior interesting and I began wondering why he isn't more sensitive to the needs of other marginalized groups, like BIPOC?

So, have people here noticed that marginalized groups, like LGBTQ2SIA+, are more sensitive to other marginalized groups, like BIPOC or are they actually less sensitive to other marginalized groups?

Another thing that I have noticed over the years is that some members of the BIPOC community are openly hostile to Asian Americans. I am not sure how common that is, but I am wondering if a disproportionate number of blacks target Asian Americans for crimes, discrimination, hate, etc. I have even seen some social media posts asking if they are a part of BIPOC. Similarly, the Latino community, which seem to HATE the term LatinX, seem to be asking questions, too

https://www.fox9.com/news/sheriff-hu...rk-environment

I have no idea what BIPOC is but other minorities dislike Asians because Asians destroy all the stereotypes. Asians are most likely to attend college. Least likely to interact in a negative manner with the police. They compromised the smallest population of our prisons. And the smallest population of people on welfare.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X