X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhantomX0990
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim1348 View Post

I know that a lot of people are not happy about our American culture trying to sexualize everything.

Their statement is "Let Kids Be Kids Instead of Sexualized Little Adults."
    As a member of the LGBT community myself, I wish something like the boy scouts showed support when I was a kid.

Not everything about LGBT is sexualization. It's a community. It might be just letting a kid know that they are okay and it's okay to be different. Instead of feeling like they have to hide or other bull****. It might be a boy that's into makeup, or that wants to be a cheerleader, or whatever other breaking of social norms. IDK, just people immediately seeing a rainbow flag and seeing instead a neon SEX sign, just irks me a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    Unless you are new to the city, all of this is an open secret - The Fremont Solstice Festival features naked bicyclists also. (The local news either skips that parade or shows them from the neck up.) The cops generally don't ticket anyone unless they are being disorderly or outrageously lewd. I suspect a lot of the misbehavior this year was due to the lack of police in the city, a very permissive city council, and some kind of weird, juvenile reaction to Roe being struck down.

Seattle "progressives" have always had what I term "San Francisco Envy." The Scandinavian modesty that used to be the counter balance is long gone as the city just lets anything go now. I wonder what next year will bring - and I'm hoping I won't be around to see or hear about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jim1348
    replied
    Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
    What's wrong with boy scouts carrying pride flags now? The rest I can understand the outrage.
    I know that a lot of people are not happy about our American culture trying to sexualize everything.

Their statement is "Let Kids Be Kids Instead of Sexualized Little Adults."

Leave a comment:

• The Night Rider
    replied
    Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
    What's wrong with boy scouts carrying pride flags now? The rest I can understand the outrage.
    I'm just going to say some people's religious convictions prohibit homosexual behavior and leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomX0990
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fully Nude Bicyclists Flash Children at Seattle Pride Parade –

https://foxmetronews.com/news/fully-...ts-okay-video/

CG: WTF????
    • THE PARENTS WHO BRING THEIR CHILDREN TO THIS ARE A*** HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • You are allowing your eight year old daughters to see this ?
    • One of the last videos are seen a community water fountain Clothes optional
    • Naked men swimming with little girls??
    • Oh yes the Boy Scouts Marching in a Pride Parade WTF. Boy Scouts almost went broke, maybe it is time the go out of business
    Boston has not gone this bad yet. Only a matter of time

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X