My Guard Card Expires Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Guard Card Expires Tonight

In Absaroka County your MGL (AKA Guard Card) needs to be renewed yearly.

I retired 6 months ago

My card expires tonight at midnight.

I will NOT be renewing it.

https://youtu.be/K-yNBl-rz7M

This is going to get tens and tens of views

Just so everybody knows, your Boi Soaper gave me an infraction for this post and said it was "inappropriate language".
    Last edited by The Night Rider; 06-08-2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Night Rider View Post
      This is going to get tens and tens of views
      No. It’s not.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

No. It’s not.
        It won't even get close to that on this dead forum

Comment

Not understanding the point. The state could care less. At least your finger nails were clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
            Not understanding the point. The state could care less. At least your finger nails were clean.

If you gotta ask, you'll never know.

I'm going to guess you were never in the military. When I was in the Army we had a tradition that the night before you ETS (End Tern of Service) you paint your boots red and white and throw them over a telephone wire. Because you're never going to need them again.

My last night at FedEx I hung an old pair of boots on the fence.

Chopping up my guard card (because I'm never gonna need it again) was the same thing.

Comment

On my last day in the USMC I put my spit shined boots with a starched cover on top in my spot for morning muster. When the Gunny called you could hear a faint "here" and the formation cracked up. Luckly me as I was getting in my car ready to drive towards the main gate.
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                On my last day in the USMC I put my spit shined boots with a starched cover on top in my spot for morning muster. When the Gunny called you could hear a faint "here" and the formation cracked up. Luckly me as I was getting in my car ready to drive towards the main gate.
                My last day in the Navy, I quit smoking Lucky Strike cigarettes. I was stationed in Newport Rhode Island on the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cadmus_(AR-14) My home was about 70 miles from Newport. Off ship at 1000 hours, and home by 1200 hours My Mom took me out to lunch
                http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

OK, I did throw my generic badge in the lake when I quit working at the condominiums. I think Clint Eastwood did that in the first "Dirty Harry" movie. I've done a couple of harmless pranks at some of the less than great companies I worked for, but I'll never tell... (In my early 20s - I've actually mellowed with age. I know Night Rider will have a hard time believing that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
                    OK, I did throw my generic badge in the lake when I quit working at the condominiums. I think Clint Eastwood did that in the first "Dirty Harry" movie. I've done a couple of harmless pranks at some of the less than great companies I worked for, but I'll never tell... (In my early 20s - I've actually mellowed with age. I know Night Rider will have a hard time believing that.)
                    So, no. You never served.

Comment

Correct. Never claimed I did. The original post was about what you did when you quit the security industry.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X