Clear All

• What's The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen A Coworker Do At Work

I'll go first

Piss in the company vehicle

Shag a client employee in a broom closet on the clock

Show up for work in a Track Suit

Leave a company vehicle wide open in a thunderstorm

Take your pick

I show up in gym clothes to work on occasion...only to immediately change into my uniform

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post
      I show up in gym clothes to work on occasion...only to immediately change into my uniform
      I was never told this but when I worked for Allied I had several trainees show up in partial uniforms and tell me that they had been specifically instructed by the office to wear street clothes to the site and then change into their uniform once they got there.

I generally worked nights and went straight from home to work and work to home. So I would wear my uniform and just put a big black Dickies work shirt over it and take that off when I got to work.

I didn't care one way or the other that Twinkie came to work in sweats. I really didn't care if she never changed into uniform. I wasn't her supervisor and I wasn't accountable for what she did on her shift. All I was doing was passing on the pass on. Although it was self-evident that she was the one that the client management caught out of uniform.

Comment

Guard was working on a dock where they unload all the new cars, with the keys in the ignition. It was a locked, fenced yard, so there was little chance of any of them getting stolen. He proceeds to take all they keys out of the cars and put them in a box. Sup said it took them weeks to get all the keys matched back to the vehicles. He never mentioned whether they still had the contract or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
          Guard was working on a dock where they unload all the new cars, with the keys in the ignition. It was a locked, fenced yard, so there was little chance of any of them getting stolen. He proceeds to take all they keys out of the cars and put them in a box. Sup said it took them weeks to get all the keys matched back to the vehicles. He never mentioned whether they still had the contract or not...
          I mean. I kind of see why he did it and overall it makes sense. How often are we told NEVER leave the keys in the ignition?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X