Vaccine Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Mandate

A question for everyone...is this vaccine mandate affecting your company or agency, and if so, what's your take on the

entire situation?
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
    - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
    — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

- Mandates are not laws

- COVID is a strain of severe influenza

- The government is using this flu bug to create a mass panic

- This is in order to impose & exert control over the masses

- To do so, Uncle Sam now blackmails people to take the shot

- If they refuse, they will pay a steep price

- But not as long as all businesses don't capitulate & back down

- I'm fortunate that my employers aren't fascist tyrants

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post
      - Mandates are not laws

- COVID is a strain of severe influenza

- The government is using this flu bug to create a mass panic

- This is in order to impose & exert control over the masses

- To do so, Uncle Sam now blackmails people to take the shot

- If they refuse, they will pay a steep price

- But not as long as all businesses don't capitulate & back down

- I'm fortunate that my employers aren't fascist tyrants
      No. It is NOT a “severe influenza “.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Take off the tinfoil hat.

Stop posting BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

No. It is NOT a “severe influenza “.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Take off the tinfoil hat.

Stop posting BS.
        You know something, if in 2019 I had made a post that people would be forced to wear masks & take vaccines in 2021, youd've likewise said I'm some kind of crackpot cooking up conspiracy theories

Comment

Another "third rail" issue in a divided country. My biggest problem with the mandates are the unintended consequences - more nurses, police, fire fighters and EMTs gone, at the very time we need them most and during a national labor shortage.

I have become more cynical about politicians' motives as my hair gets gray - this is a great way to slash budgets & make up for lost tax revenue without being the bad guys. If you want to defund the police, here's your chance - fire any unvaccinated officers, regardless of rising crime rates.

I am for granting exemptions to health care workers and emergency services, for now. We can't afford to lose these people, period. As for the original question, my company requires vaccinations because we deal with the public, but you can get an exemption and not lose your position or be reassigned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post

You know something, if in 2019 I had made a post that people would be forced to wear masks & take vaccines in 2021, youd've likewise said I'm some kind of crackpot cooking up conspiracy theories
            You would do well to post factual things, instead of fantasy.

Comment

- Thank God some common sense prevailed today

- The really funny thing is earlier today one of my employers called me about getting the vax, testing weekly if I don't get it, being unable to work if neither, etc.

- The vax causes serious issues in some people, even moreso than covid; let alone prevent it

- People would do well to use their own immune systems to filter out junk & use their brains rather than listening to Uncle Sam & the media like a bunch of mindless sheep
              Last edited by The Enforcer; 01-13-2022, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
                Another "third rail" issue in a divided country. My biggest problem with the mandates are the unintended consequences - more nurses, police, fire fighters and EMTs gone, at the very time we need them most and during a national labor shortage.

I have become more cynical about politicians' motives as my hair gets gray - this is a great way to slash budgets & make up for lost tax revenue without being the bad guys. If you want to defund the police, here's your chance - fire any unvaccinated officers, regardless of rising crime rates.

I am for granting exemptions to health care workers and emergency services, for now. We can't afford to lose these people, period. As for the original question, my company requires vaccinations because we deal with the public, but you can get an exemption and not lose your position or be reassigned.
                Amen !! You nailed it CG
                http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X