Idea For Armed Mobile Patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soper View Post

Interesting phrases you use for someone claiming such a Religion of Peace. Does your Imam know what BS you speak and how you refer to people you don’t like and how hyper aggressive you are..?

You are going to get your butt kicked, HARD. I bet an arrest of you is in the future, not to mention termination.
    There's no ending an argument with u, I see lol

The sheikhs I know share these very same opinions with me but because of the office they hold are obliged to be far more soft-spoken - unless absolutely necessary

May the Most High grant me the strength to overcome the evil from His creation & may He protect me from the above-mentioned
    Last edited by The Enforcer; 09-25-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post

There's no ending an argument with u, I see lol

The sheikhs I know share these very same opinions with me but because of the office they hold are obliged to be far more soft-spoken - unless absolutely necessary

May the Most High grant me the strength to overcome the evil from His creation & may He protect me from the above-mentioned
      May the FBI pay you a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

May the FBI pay you a visit.
        Um..okay...?

& what'll they be looking 4 or hope 2 find?

I never advocated or implied any physical violence against said "idiot bastard dirtbags" - that's just how Allah created & molded them & will bring them to justice - why, as often asked, is a matter of the Unseen

But keep in mind, the U.S. is not an Islamic country & everybody's basically free 2 do whatever suits their whims & fancies

So don't understand or endorse any notions like that myself

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X