Canine Security in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    Keep in mind, this isn't some rule about police K9s. Its a general law about any dangerous dog.

The DANGER BAD DOG is designed to be simple wording that allows a child to understand that the dog is "bad," and they should not approach it. Children can be stupid, and want to pet dogs that will eat them.
    Yet another by-product of an overly-litigious and under-intelligent society.

An unfortunate cross we must bear, as we are the ones with the brains, is that we have to compensate for those who were not provided with them at birth.

Never mind the kids being "stupid", most adults I deal with make retards look like members of MENSA.

Comment

Originally posted by tanko View Post
      Does this wording go on the vehicle only, or do you have to put a vest on the dog that states it as well?

I'm interested to know this would work with canines in hospitals, since a lot of them are used for therapy.
      No, its only required on a conveyance transporting the animal.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

You must wear "Milkbone" underwear......
        K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Where does the sign go

Can someone tell me where the sign goes on this conveyance??
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tsalla Apopka View Post
            Can someone tell me where the sign goes on this conveyance??
            That's awesome!!
            K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X