Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come we're not "essential workers" when it comes to the COVID vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come we're not "essential workers" when it comes to the COVID vaccine?

After health care workers, the vaccine goes to police, fire and medics. Some reports say that in that group will be "essential workers" such as teachers and grocery store workers. Nobody ever mentions security personnel - or maybe it is in the fine print and I just haven't seen it yet. (I do need new reading glasses...)

Because you can keep distance. You aren’t interacting to the point that others do.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
      Because you can keep distance. You aren’t interacting to the point that others do.
      I'd argue that a contracted security guard at a grocery store has to interact with people at least as much as the grocery store worker does.
      I think we need to recognize that some security guards, even if they are "hands off", are at risk simply because of the environment they work in.

Comment

I'm tired of all this bs paranoia about this little bug

How come none of this crap was going on during sars or h1n1 or ebola?

What I'm hoping is that they don't actually start forcing this goddamn vaccine on everybody

Comment

What I'm hoping is that they don't actually start forcing this goddamn vaccine on everybody

I am seeing politician's shooting up with this vaccine. That includes Pence, and Biden
          How do we know they are really pumping this juice into them?

TURST NO ONE BUT YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY, AND FRIENDS YOU KNOW !!

And never, ever trust Government. Local, State Federal !!!!
          http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Tin foil a little too tight on you both?

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
              Tin foil a little too tight on you both?
              Not at all, Just no fan of those who govern. And I am equal in not trusting both Democrats, and Republican's
              Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Charles Ellis Schumer, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnel

I do have some faith in Kristi Noem Governor of South Dakota, and Tim Scott United State Senator of South Carolina Both
              would be excellent Presidents Noem and Scott would be good ticket for the GOP in 2024

My lid is doing just fine. II is wacko Main Stream Media, and the crap down in Washington that need fixing
              http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X