Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security run out of park by Antifa

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ter-one-night/

To be kind, the lesson here is, "Do Your Homework Before Accepting the Contract." Cal Anderson Park has served as the de facto base / staging area for at least two of the protest groups. Given that I couldn't get the cops for 6 hours for a guy swinging a pipe and threatening our customers repeatedly, these guys thinking that SPD was going to back them up was naive. The S/Os did the right thing in doing a tactical retreat - the city set them up to fail.

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ter-one-night/

To be kind, the lesson here is, "Do Your Homework Before Accepting the Contract." Cal Anderson Park has served as the de facto base / staging area for at least two of the protest groups. Given that I couldn't get the cops for 6 hours for a guy swinging a pipe and threatening our customers repeatedly, these guys thinking that SPD was going to back them up was naive. The S/Os did the right thing in doing a tactical retreat - the city set them up to fail.
    From what I have been seeing is that the police have their hands tied and the releasing of the protesters without being charged by the city or state. What was security supposed to do in this situation other than retreat? A response like Kent State is the only thing that is going to stop these riots. But the left wants to have a bunch of martyrs to advance their goals towards communism.
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

Four months ago I would have thought you were paranoid. Having done a lot of research since, there is a very real Marxist agenda among these people, and that includes, sadly, BLM. The mayor up to the governor refuse to call in help, and businesses and residents in the affected areas are moving out.

Putting these people in prison would work, but our city attorney and the county prosecutor are losers too. (The county executive said flat out he wants to get rid of the jail - but offered no alternative.)

They tie up the cops every night with their riots, and crime across the city is rising because the criminals know they can get away with anything. I just can't believe how passive our citizens are, but the SJWs run the place, and the decent people are either too scared to stand up or are busy packing up the U-Haul...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X