Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    It appears that 2 arrests were made. I'm not sure what the first male did to warrant an arrest, but the second male in the red jacket was definitely interfering, even assaulting the security officers making the first arrest. I see the second arrest as justifiable.

Jessica should have had her own security with mall security coordinating the visit. I agree on the points regarding the circus-like atmosphere and poor planning.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    This video should be shown to every security officer as to what NOT to do. These guys were untrained, unprofessional and very dis-organized.

1. The moron in the white shirt, and black pants who I "suppose" is a supervisor looked like he was nervous, clueless and it was the first day on the job.

2. There is no big deal if you have people and our famous papapparazi taking pictures of the protectee.

3. They didn't have the sufficient personnel it actually takes to protect Jessica, as you seen every officer and the moron in the white shirt try and detain two subjects. That left her wide open for any situation.

4. The other moron was the security officer that was swinging on the one subject like a chick (no offense to the ladies).

5. I am quite certain that Jessica Simpson won't be going to this mall again anytime soon. It just purely looked as if the circus was in town, and these morons had huge ego going on.

6. If things got to the point where her safety was in jeopardy, they should have had a plan for emergency evac of Jessican Simpson. All mall stores have a rear exit that connects to a long hallway that leads out to usually the loading dock area where the trash dumpsters are also located.

Of course this is only my two cents, but this was a complete circus.

Leave a comment:

• bigdog
    replied
    the only one i saw that shouldve been detained was the guy in the sweater when he was asked to get back. He told Security F**ck you and when they approached him to get him back he got combative. breach of peace

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Interesting but what did the paparazzi do to warrant being detained? It's had to tell from the video but it looked like the security got in the first blow. At the end someone seemed to be questioning that issue.

Leave a comment:

• LPCap
    started a topic Jessica Simpson Mall Security

Jessica Simpson Mall Security

Anyone heard anything about this or involved in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uslmW...elated&search=

I just like the people in the video "You guys are in alot of trouble, you are only mall security" - what morons.

Any comments?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X