Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copelandamuffy
    replied
    CG: Seattle alone is not the only city headed for non-existence. Boston is next Why? Idiot Mayors. Great cities overrun by wackos

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    Don’t forget to clear that with the Fire Department.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    I'll post my comments about "CHAZ" in off topic. After talking with our director, I'm a bit clearer what our goal is - we aren't trying to "fortify" our property (which really can't be done) so much as it is making it very clear that we are a private shopping facility and you can't just march 1000 people through because you don't like what we represent. I think a combination of gates & jersey barriers that can be set up quickly but not easily moved once in place is the best bet.

Leave a comment:

• copelandamuffy
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear what is happening to at one time a great city of Seattle Yes CG, visited and add long ago a beautiful city

Your Mayor is a boob, and your Governor was born without "balls"
    Radicals taking over the streets of Seattle. WTF? All this can be solved in an hour, Seattle police, Washington National Guard, and Washington State patrol start removing the the agitators

Want to know who to really blame? Brain dead voters who keep voting these rotten politicians

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    As a matter of fact, those were the kind I was looking at. A nearby water supply would be the key issue. With the concrete blocks, we had the advantage of a couple of hours notice. Next time we may not have that time frame.

Gates where we can install them is our best bet. For anyone else looking into this, don't do the "triangle" style gates - the middle point where the gates lock together is too weak, defeated easily by pushing / ramming with a truck.

2020, like 2001, is going to be one of those years where we look back and realize everything changed drastically and permanently...

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    You need a water supply and hours to fill them.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Security Officer
    replied
    Maybe look into some fillable jersey barriers.Usually they can be filled with sand or water and weigh +1000 lbs once filled. Something like this:
    https://www.crowdcontrolwarehouse.co...nt=47378220748

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    started a topic Quick deployable jersey barriers

Quick deployable jersey barriers

I'm working on our facility's after action plan after two incursions by protesters (and the bad actors hiding among them). Without getting into details, we have some entry points that can't be secured by traditional gates. One of the area malls used large industrial dumpsters to black their parking lot entrances; we don't have the storage capacity for something like that. We used concrete barriers transported by forklifts, but obviously "quick" is not the operative word when moving and placing them. Transportable fencing was used, but was knocked down easily. Any suggestions or studies you know of would be appreciated.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X