Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Liberal Is Your Dress/Appearance Code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Consolewatcher View Post

I'm not trying to discourage anyone; I'm simply encouraging them to see which way the wind is blowing, so that they don't end up like so many people I've seen, where they're suddenly laid off at 40 or 50, and have no marketable skills.
    The secret to getting a job once outside of security is learning how to market your skills and what you did for your employers. Exemplify your customer service skills, attention to detail and your management skills all learned through your time doing security. Detail your interests in the resume and highlight things that might be worthwhile to your potential employer. I got booted from a site once and was hired by that same client a few years later to work for him at a different company.
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X