Weird Reports From My Site.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Reports From My Site.

One of the sites I work is an old school on an Indian reservation. According to the elders in the community, the school was built on an ancient burial site. I’ve heard stories about how bones were dug up during construction of the school’s foundation.

Anyway fast forward to today, I’ve been working evenings and graveyard shifts at this school. Occasionally staff would stay late to catch up on work, etc. I’ve had staff and visitors reporting hearing voices and laughing in areas of the building where they are alone. I’ve had staff never return after hours following their experiences. The custodians all wear headsets or blast music while they clean to avoid hearing anything. I’ve had co-workers (security) leave in the middle of their solo graveyard shift due to voices.

The only thing that happened to me personally was... I did my rounds ensuring all classroom doors were locked and secure only to have a door unlocked and open upon returning from the north wing. After ensuring the building was secure again I examined the CCTV footage which clearly shows myself during the initial rounds examine the doors the first time right up until my return to that same door. Note: This door is not visible to the camera, but my reaction to it being suddenly open is obvious. Nobody entered or left that classroom from the point I examined the door to when I found it open. I haven’t personally heard voices or laughs though like others have reported.

Has anyone else here ever experienced anything out of the ordinary during your shifts? If so, please share. I’d like to hear about it.

Sounds like they aren’t malevolent, which is good. There are weird things that happen on The Rez. I’m surprised they actually built on a graveyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
      Sounds like they aren’t malevolent, which is good. There are weird things that happen on The Rez. I’m surprised they actually built on a graveyard.
      The school was part of a school division uncontrolled by the reserve, but I don’t know how the construction site was determined. From how a I understood it, the burial site was unmarked, meaning they had no idea they were right on top of it until construction revealed it. The elders had a general idea of where the site was, but because it was unmarked they weren’t 100% sure where it was. I guess the burial site was THAT old. Anyway, the remains were relocated from what I was told.

Comment

In Off Topic there is a thread called "on the job ghost encounters."
        As far as weird stuff, I take it with a grain of salt, but I don't dismiss it outright. I had two guards one time that saw...something. It was either a UFO or a black helicopter with some kind of noise suppression. The one guy wouldn't talk about it and would quickly change the subject. The other guy was honest - they saw something, but he couldn't tell what it was. Both of them I would deem honest, sober and trustworthy, and not given to tall tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
          In Off Topic there is a thread called "on the job ghost encounters."
          As far as weird stuff, I take it with a grain of salt, but I don't dismiss it outright. I had two guards one time that saw...something. It was either a UFO or a black helicopter with some kind of noise suppression. The one guy wouldn't talk about it and would quickly change the subject. The other guy was honest - they saw something, but he couldn't tell what it was. Both of them I would deem honest, sober and trustworthy, and not given to tall tales.
          Thanks. I was unaware of the other thread. I’m still familiarizing myself with these forums, but I’ll check out the other thread👍
          Last edited by DJB204; 03-29-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

2004 I was a site supervisor at a closed down factory

One of our tours was through the maintenance shop of the factory

0100 hours I did a tour. Door to maintenance shop office closed. Closed tightly, I rattled the door

0400 hours I did a tour. Door to maintenance shop office open, and light at the desk at the office

I knew there was no one in the factory. I would wager a week’s wages on this

There had been a rumor deaths at the factory through the many years of its existence

Not that unusual. People have been known to die at work. Sometimes work related injuries. Some people die of massive stroke at work

No I did not report this incident in my DAR
            Last edited by copelandamuffy; 03-31-2019, 09:12 AM.
            http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

When I read the title I expected weird actual incident reports.

I was gonna share my ceiling pants story.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X