Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Finally, some Maryland companies. However I, kind of forgot all about this company.

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    http://www.knightprotectiveservice.com/index.html

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    I'm a member of this group because I find there is a lot of similar things between hospital security & hotel security & because the hotel security groups that were set up never took off. One thing though, I don't vote in their polls so as not to mess up the results.

It's a great group, lots of info. I have posted a few pics there.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby
    No, most security related information was removed I think after 9/11. But, if you belong to Yahoo groups, "hospital security" group has a lot of good pics and forum topics specifically pertaining to hospital security.
    I'm a member of this group because I find there is a lot of similar things between hospital security & hotel security & because the hotel security groups that were set up never took off. One thing though, I don't vote in their polls so as not to mess up the results.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    out of curiousity does your securty dept have a page on the hospitals website?

No, most security related information was removed I think after 9/11. But, if you belong to Yahoo groups, "hospital security" group has a lot of good pics and forum topics specifically pertaining to hospital security.
    Last edited by sgtnewby; 03-10-2007, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby
    In the past, www.wolfprotectiveagency.com

Wackenhut

And currently www.HCMC.org
    out of curiousity does your securty dept have a page on the hospitals website?

Leave a comment:

• S Messina
    replied
    Current - Presidential Protective Services (PPS)
    Hasn't been updated for a while

Past - First Alarm Security & Patrol
    Very OLD site. Hasn't been updated since I first saw it 5 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    In the past, www.wolfprotectiveagency.com

Wackenhut

And currently www.HCMC.org

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Gee I've worked at the same place so long that web-sites did not exist when I left the other places & most are no longer in business!!

-Part time after school job - Delivered the Montreal Star - Paper closed

- Summer job - Northern Telecom - became Nortel - still exists but is high tech now, when I worked we made telephone cable

- Simpsons department store (Ran the service elevator, the job had it's ups & downs!!) - store closed

-Grant Security Service - closed

-Pinkerton du Qu├ębec - taken over by Securitas

-Windsor hotel - closed

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Guess I'll join the bandwagon here...

http://www.STTsecurity.com - First "real" security job, working at a shopping mall. Went from entry-level S/O to Head of Security in less than 3 years.. lol

http://www.firstresponsesecurity.com - Did patrol for these guys for about a year. Got spoiled with their MDTs... Miss having those things handy.. lol

http://www.columbiasecurity.net - My current employer. Back to doing patrol again. Can't say I particularly care for their choice of vehicles, but they're nicely equipped and look good. I just wish I still had an MDT sometimes. Oh, and site is under construction, as the company went through a 're-formatting' a couple months ago.. (Site explains it)

There's been a couple others mixed in there in the past, but I don't believe they had websites.

Leave a comment:

• EMTGuard
    replied
    I work as a Security Officer/EMT for American Citadel Guard Service. Their website is at- http://www.amcitguard.com/ .

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    My company has 2 web sites but they are not security related:

www.rosdev.com

www.rosdevhotels.com

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by tlangsr
    I told them I would redo it but they refused.
    Of course, they spent money on it. Why would they spend more to redo it? Even if no money is involved, the "company" that is managing the site may not allow them to touch the site. They may not even have FTP access to it.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    All seems to line up on IE.

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    RAWINFO needs to learn to do better templates. Half the slices don't even match up. (Look at the name, how its off center. If its on center in IE, then he needs to learn how to do standards compliant sites. )
    I told them I would redo it but they refused.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X