Miscarriage of Justice in Progress((

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Consolewatcher View Post

You're not overly amenable to helpful advice, are you?
    You're not offering advice you're pontificating. You're acting like you're the smartest guy in the room and you're not. Or maybe you just have really poor written communication skills I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

You're not offering advice you're pontificating. You're acting like you're the smartest guy in the room and you're not. Or maybe you just have really poor written communication skills I don't know
      I have my opinions that I think are solid based upon my education, experience and skills. You are free to disagree with my opinions.

This board has a lot more visitors than members, so while I do not necessarily think I am the "smartest person in the room" I believe that what I do know can be helpful to the visitors that read these forums (particularly since many of them are probably new to the industry).

Comment

CW has more bonafides than noobs like LM. You still have to prove yourself, beyond posting The Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
          CW has more bonafides than noobs like LM. You still have to prove yourself, beyond posting The Stupid.

Now go home and get your shine box

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X