Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlangsr
    replied
    just the state fee cost $175 then the class, total after all is said and done is about $450.

Just to get your guardcard with fees and the required classes you gotta pay around $350

I got lucky and came before the fee increases.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BadBoynMD
    Damn.. Maryland it's $117 for the permit... about $100 - $125 for the qualification class
    Damn, here in Washington I took the company's three-week "class" to get the armed license, and got paid for it. They also provide the weapon and ammo. The armed license, well I'm not sure about the cost, think it was $120 or so, but it was deducted over 4 checks.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by tlangsr
    It's just to dang expensive to get armed these days the class and fees here in cali are $450 not including the gun and ammo.
    Damn.. Maryland it's $117 for the permit... about $100 - $125 for the qualification class

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    replied
    It's just to dang expensive to get armed these days the class and fees here in cali are $450 not including the gun and ammo.

Leave a comment:

• Qarlo X64
    replied
    Armed, though sometimes I do work Non Commissioned posts when a post that should be armed isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    This may speed things up for you.

http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...ead.php?t=2445

Leave a comment:

• Knight Watch
    replied
    Unarmed

We had our hand guns taken in may of 2001. we still have oc Foam, asp, and cuffs,

kw

Leave a comment:

• tlangsr
    started a poll Poll: Armed or Unarmed

Poll: Armed or Unarmed

Armed
    44.44%
    Unarmed
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

how many of us are armed?

Leaderboard