Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mpls PD ID Security Guard Arrested After School Bus Driver Shot In Road-Rage Incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squid View Post

maybe it was the prospect of dealing with School District after accident.

not sure about schools but I hear if cops hit your car and you try to get basic settlement...good luck and plan on waiting a year or more.
    That’s a good point. Dealing with holding government entities accountable could drive anyone insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post

That’s a good point. Dealing with holding government entities accountable could drive anyone insane.
      Seems to be confusion from police as to whether the "child" that was attempted armed robbery that he snuffed was a boy or girl.

It SEEMS to be a male, but police saying stuff about "young woman". I'm pretty sure cops are gonna consider any Armed Robber a male by default (how many men steal other people's babies?) so it ain't like they just used default "he" pronoun for what turned out to be female thug.

Thats gotta be extra hard on a Brother, looking down from Heaven, because he does appear to be of small and slender stature.

Reminds me of last time I was down at The Projects and newly elected mayor London Breed was gonna make a speech, so for once the SFPD was out in force and rounding up Felony Warrants about hour prior to the event. So they got one spread and hooking him up and it probably make good cover art for the upcoming rap album, then out of nowhere a female appears and tries to start some sort of "counseling" of him in front of his "krew" which I guess totally ruined his big "bad boyz" moment, and he just looses it and starts screaming at her, but that make him look like even more of a little bitch, and of course she just keeps on "counseling" and bringing up PERSONAL stuff and his boyz start sniggering about it. When Thug Liph goes wrong.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X