Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump has asked me to price out Private Security solution for The Border.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as idiot posts are made on here, making up things, people professing to be expert guards, advocating illegal acts are failing to do the job and bragging about it, etc. there WILL BE members calling you out.

Dont like it? There's the door. You three are continually posting The Stupid, but are so wrapped up in yourselves that you can't see it.

As for other members who are griping, you got banned or censured for a reason. Don't like it? There's the door.

As for fortsmithian...when a post is made that isn't so incredibly stupid or advocating illegal acts, you will find that nothing happens. There are plenty of them. You seem to be upset that The Stupid posts are being commented on: what do you expect? You really think those posts are credible, well thought out discussions..?

Don't like it? There's the door.

Or or better yet, start your own guard forum. Then you can post all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
      As long as idiot posts are made on here, making up things, people professing to be expert guards, advocating illegal acts are failing to do the job and bragging about it, etc. there WILL BE members calling you out.

Dont like it? There's the door. You three are continually posting The Stupid, but are so wrapped up in yourselves that you can't see it.

As for other members who are griping, you got banned or censured for a reason. Don't like it? There's the door.

As for fortsmithian...when a post is made that isn't so incredibly stupid or advocating illegal acts, you will find that nothing happens. There are plenty of them. You seem to be upset that The Stupid posts are being commented on: what do you expect? You really think those posts are credible, well thought out discussions..?

Saved for reporting

Oh and BTW I intend to stay here and continue to post.

Last edited by Lunch Meat; 01-30-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Squid;n247179]
        Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Really? Too funny. I guess we're "living in his head, rent free".
        Clearly. He sits in mom's basement munching hot pockets and being enraged by our posts. What's really funny is that officer.com seems to be almost as dead as this forum.
        Last edited by Lunch Meat; 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Show me where I’ve posted ‘The Stupid’ as you call it. Do I back Squid? You bet, his posts have a ring of truth and clarity to them. And before you belittle me again as merely a guard, let me saw I am proud to be one. A few nights ago, at my site, three vagrants tried to break in and make off with expensive equipment. I could’ve observed and reported. I could’ve hid and cowered. Instead, I sacked up and used my understanding of CQC to find them off and defend my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post

Show me where I’ve posted ‘The Stupid’ as you call it. Do I back Squid? You bet, his posts have a ring of truth and clarity to them. And before you belittle me again as merely a guard, let me saw I am proud to be one. A few nights ago, at my site, three vagrants tried to break in and make off with expensive equipment. I could’ve observed and reported. I could’ve hid and cowered. Instead, I sacked up and used my understanding of CQC to find them off and defend my site.
            Go look at the stuff he's saying about you BY NAME on officer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Go look at the stuff he's saying about you BY NAME on officer.com
              big site, could you link to section?

Anyway, here is what I'm getting for Costs for Border. https://www.homewyse.com/services/co...ink_fence.html
              30ft for fence. Its a remote location but its a volume job even for just a ten mile unit. Figure another $10 for razor wire on top AND bottom.

So $40ft X 3 layers for $120ft total, x 5280ft x 10miles = $6,336,000 for fencing. Broken Con-Ex boxes are about $2,000 x 1320 for 10 miles worth $2,640,000 and corrugated veil tack welded on one side about $30ft, so around $13M for 3 layers of fence and wall/road of Steel Boxes. Or about $2 Billion for entire 1600 mile Border.

I can't help but notice that prisons mostly don't have Wall, they have a few LAYERS of sturdy fence, backed by guards with rifles in towers. Yes, its perfectly legal for the guards to kill anyone trying to breach the fencing, even though "no intimidate threat" exists, since prisons are always a few miles away from everything, and its iffty-50 if the Parole Board will OK the escapee to visit your daughter's kindergarten next day.

Only need about 5 dogs for every mile, but dogs sleep a lot, so 10 dogs per mile = 100 dogs and maybe one parolee per 10 dogs so 10 humans on site, or one human every mile, so no point would be more than 1/2 mile from live human view, aided by dogs, golf cart, binoculars, on site and remote drones.

I'll work on Costing that and other stuff later.
              Last edited by Squid; 01-30-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

big site, could you link to section?.
                it's one of the only two posts in the security section

Comment

So Soper is CCCSD?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
                    So Soper is CCCSD?
                    Seems like it

Comment

I wonder what would happen if all three of us logged in over there and filed a complaint

Comment

V859 actually has good ideas. We can't build a wall like East Berlin had - even conservatives would balk at the optics. (Look at how much flak we're getting just for detaining the children.) We can build a wall system like Israel has, which works well. (They use a combination of physical barriers, border guards and high tech surveillance.)

The U.S. has a long history of meddling in Central and South America. While most of their current misery is their own governments' bad policies, we should look to where we can exert influence and stem the tide. It might be cheaper in the long run. But Americans love cheap bananas and coffee, so don't look for any economic change soon.

We do need to stop "catch and release." That means more prisons, and that would be controversial. What's funny is the moderate libs back in the day were OK with a wall, until the left wing of the party made them drink the Kool-Aid and we got such stupid phrases as "No one is illegal."

Pro or con, I respect that this President is not letting go on an issue we should have solved 20 (or more) years ago. It is time to solve it.
                        Last edited by Condo Guard; 01-31-2019, 02:30 PM. Reason: Spelling, content

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
                          We can't build a wall like East Berlin had - even conservatives would balk at the optics. (Look at how much flak we're getting just for detaining the children.) We can build a wall system like Israel has, which works well. (They use a combination of physical barriers, border guards and high tech surveillance.)

The U.S. has a long history of meddling in Central and South America. .
                          are you from Canada? are you aware that, regardless of Communist statements, the Berlin Wall was to keep people IN, rather than protect what was on their side of the Wall??? Most Canadians are confused on that issue.

Israel brings a good point, related to my math ratio of linear VS area. Israel being very small makes it over 1000X more expensive to build a wall per amount on surface area to secure, and that wall is a doosy and obviously very expensive per linear. At least 20X more than the system I've laid out. So the Israel Wall is, I'm guessing, about 20,000X more expensive, and of course USA paid for it. Let that sink in.

How much of Mexico is Mexican's fault, and how much is USA's fault?

Normally such questions are highly complex and "never really get a good answer" but in this case I can tell you exactly, and its a one word answer. Authentic pre-Columbian indigenous culture word, BTW, because many of the mostly Spanish (european) open border advocates like to claim they are "indigenous to this continent", because we all know that gives Norwegians rights in South Korean, and vis versa due to continuous land path.

Anyways, what is the special word that explains how much of Mexico is fault of USA???

Wait for it.....

here it comes!.......

"Canada" Click image for larger version

Name:	chuck's wall.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	247206Click image for larger version

Name:	sink.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	247207

Comment

Squid what kind of crazy new math is that?

No one prices a fence or wall by price/linear foot/area to be protected.

That is a made up number that had no real life application and exists only to allow someone to "prove" a point. See lies, darned lines and statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

are you from Canada? are you aware that, regardless of Communist statements, the Berlin Wall was to keep people IN, rather than protect what was on their side of the Wall??? Most Canadians are confused on that issue.
                              The one thing that people overlook about the DDR border wall is that it did its job quite well. More people enter this country from Mexico every day than ever crossed the border from East Germany

Last edited by Lunch Meat; 02-01-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Soper I'm on your side. Let's face it in the security industry we will have guards who think they are police, and we will have people saying things that will in all likelihood get them criminally charged. I'm not upset that idiotic posts are being commented on. Most of the idiotic posts give me a laugh. My job as a guard is to protect the property of my employer from damage or theft. Lone Wolf even accused me of being an alt account for you. I've been involved in private security since May 1985 when i started as a bouncer.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X