Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will upscale private schools be hiring more Security in wake of Kid VS Indian?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soper View Post

And that's just another reason why you and your little followers are such Fails.
    Who’re you calling ‘little’?

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

And that's just another reason why you and your little followers are such Fails.
      Guys like me that are self-aware enough to know they might fail "when the moment comes" are far less likely to actually fail than the Bozos that go around telling everyone "I'd never do that". I've seenTHAT a 100 times.

Also, there will be reporters that are world class experts in getting people to talk, even when that person doesn't think they are "talking". Many reporters will be "idiots" but still have amazing interpersonal skills.

I'll leave it to the forum members to judge YOUR level of "interpersonal skills" and whether a good reporter could trick you into "talking to the press" when you don't realize you are.

Anyone who says they haven't been hornswaggled "against their will" into at least listening to a sale pitch and giving out personal info is lying to themselves.

SOP of cops and reporters is to "accept" your refusal, then causally ask about some (in your view) unrelated subject, then work from there. Yes, that even works on cops who you'd think would see it since they use it.

Buddy and real expert on this stuff gave a reporter bogus info about who was in charge and what firm they represented, etc. Sure enough, that reporter was soon "name dropping" using that info trying to pump other people.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X