I'm working on a new tactical move.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid
    started a topic I'm working on a new tactical move.

I'm working on a new tactical move.

Its basically using Pepper Spray then following through using the PS can similar to "roll of nickels". Now the PS can might not have much weight but has some, but it mostly gives fist more structure.

Probably using spray from whatever is best position from which to throw your best opening punch. General idea would be Spray at least should let you get a good first punch, even against someone with some boxing or similar skills. At least if rushed after Spraying you'd want to be able to let "training kick in" rather than fumbling to 'switch modes' etc.

Appreciate any inputs.

• Squid
    replied
    Originally posted by blackyhouston View Post
    I generally try to avoid touching that which I have just sprayed.
    this is for when that isn't an option, obviously.

while "That stuff gets everywhere" and will linger and crop up in new places weeks after an accidental discharge inside a car, its not problematic to work with with bare hands. I've used it to keep squirrels off my avocado tree. Spraying tended to go all over so I sprayed a bunch into jar and dipped paint brush and used long stick to paint the avocados. Lots ran down to my hand and arm but no biggie.

Here is an example of what not to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9YdML8PPw&t=25s

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post
    More squid stupidity. Try learning how not to fall out of your chair while you're sleeping on the job.
    Saved for reporting

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    More squid stupidity. Try learning how not to fall out of your chair while you're sleeping on the job.

Leave a comment:

• blackyhouston
    replied
    I generally try to avoid touching that which I have just sprayed.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X