Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serial Insane Clown Killer (S.I.C.K.) gang murders dozens across USA.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Insane Clown Killer (S.I.C.K.) gang murders dozens across USA.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-a-s...-across-the-us

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, FBI is searching for semi-retarded Muslim boys to groom into "terrorists" so the FBI can....???

Why is the only actual serial killer group ONLY being investigated by this unfunded private effort???

But seriously, what would happen if someone started putting this gang's signature graffiti calling card all over places, particularly buildings near likely drowning sites???

Would it utterly enrage the group, and maybe push them into making a mistake?

What you do is start putting up the bogus "tags" in a pattern of sorts, enough that the Evil Genius on the other side can predict where you might "strike next" and intercept/confront you. Just have to be careful your guys laying in wait don't become their next victims!

Thanks for the warning, Squid. I’m glad to see someone around here has their ear to the ground and is keeping us apprised. To everyone else, weapon up and watch your six cause it looks like the streets got a little more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
      Thanks for the warning, Squid. I’m glad to see someone around here has their ear to the ground and is keeping us apprised. To everyone else, weapon up and watch your six cause it looks like the streets got a little more dangerous.
      thxs, but I'm pretty sure at least actual Guards are pretty safe.

SICK is only targeting young SUCCESSFUL top student types.

In contrast, Obama mentor/creator Bill Ayers group murdered a low-level Black SF cop (first SFPD Black Sargent IIRC), and bombed a dance for US Army officers. (generals don't dance)
      Last edited by Squid; 01-20-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

And of course the police do nothing. Maybe we the people should investigate this ourselves

Comment

"murder is not a Federal Crime" IIRC, which allows FBI to duck these cases. Also, Law Enforcement has "great latitude" when it comes to computer/internet related evidence, so they can dismiss what these investigators found on Dark Web.

Local Podunk police depts don't like classifying strange deaths as "foul play" since it makes them look stupid and useless when murderers are operating in their jurisdiction at will and they are powerless to stop them.

Difference between smart and dumb people is smart people are comfortable tackling problems that "we might never find the answer". That is because they know such work is their domain and it has always brought them status and respect, even if they aren't successful.
          In contrast, when a dumb person, especially with a position/job he needs to defend, encounters a problem he is not able to figure out how to solve he often becomes defensive because his experience is that someone else will come along and solve it and expose his stupidity and weakness.

Comment

>>Ruben Rosario of the Pioneer Press questions the motives of Kevin Gannon. He states that Gannon has failed to provide any factual evidence that a group of killers exists, and that others, like reporter Kristi Piehl (the original reporter of Gannon and Duarte's theory), and some of the parents of the young men, who were at first encouraged by Gannon, now wonder if he is not actually hurting the families who are trying to get over the loss of a child. One of the parents, Bill Szostak, and Rosario even speculate that Gannon is out for either money or the notoriety and press attention.<<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

Comment

Originally posted by SgtWinters View Post
              >>Ruben Rosario of the Pioneer Press questions the motives of Kevin Gannon. He states that Gannon has failed to provide any factual evidence that a group of killers exists, and that others, like reporter Kristi Piehl (the original reporter of Gannon and Duarte's theory), and some of the parents of the young men, who were at first encouraged by Gannon, now wonder if he is not actually hurting the families who are trying to get over the loss of a child. One of the parents, Bill Szostak, and Rosario even speculate that Gannon is out for either money or the notoriety and press attention.<<

Thank you for proving Squid’s point. You have someone willing to tackle this horrendous crime and he’s being attacked by everyone who wants to avoid some hard truths.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtWinters View Post

central fact seems to be these Smiley Faces have turned up near dozens of very similar what are now obviously murders, and Gannon has found a group's website on Dark Web that claims to be the group.

sir, could you explain what the Catholic bishop COULD'VE said to the parents of Mary Jo Kopechne to convince them to BLOCK an autopsy that would've revealed rape, drugs, violence, booze, etc?

Lets remember that is ONE set of parents out of DOZENS.

And what is wrong with Gannon being "out for either money or the notoriety and press attention"? Gannon says he has spent a lot of his own money on this case and gotten nothing back.

Comment

For those too young for the reference, Mary Jo was the girl that drowned in Senator Ted Kennedy's car in the late 1960s. Kennedy survived the car accident, but didn't notify anyone until the next morning. There is speculation that if police or fire had been notified in time she might have been saved. The family was either paid off or convinced not to ruin the senator's career, and the parents never spoke to the media after the initial incident. The incident is credited with derailing any future presidential bid.

The problem with investigations is they have to handled carefully from the start, or the facts become open to interpretation. I'm not convinced that Kurt Cobain committed suicide - but I also know we'll never know, because the Seattle Police made several missteps in the initial investigation, and thus a conspiracy was born.

While it may be from fiction, I agree with Sherlock Holmes - eliminate all the possibilities, and what you're left with, even if hard to believe, most likely will be the truth. Given the amount of time that has passed, we may never know the truth about these deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
                    For those too young for the reference, Mary Jo was the girl that drowned in Senator Ted Kennedy's car in the late 1960s. Kennedy survived the car accident, but didn't notify anyone until the next morning. There is speculation that if police or fire had been notified in time she might have been saved. The family was either paid off or convinced not to ruin the senator's career, and the parents never spoke to the media after the initial incident. The incident is credited with derailing any future presidential bid.

The problem with investigations is they have to handled carefully from the start, or the facts become open to interpretation. I'm not convinced that Kurt Cobain committed suicide - but I also know we'll never know, because the Seattle Police made several missteps in the initial investigation, and thus a conspiracy was born.

While it may be from fiction, I agree with Sherlock Holmes - eliminate all the possibilities, and what you're left with, even if hard to believe, most likely will be the truth. Given the amount of time that has passed, we may never know the truth about these deaths.
                    IIRC the position in which they found her body only makes sense if she survived and found the air pocket in the overturned submerged car. Also, the "I'm out of breath" comes from CO2 build up, not lack of O2, and CO2 dissolves in water much better that O2 exchanges OUT of water, so in such an air pocket you will run out of O2 and blackout without warning, thinking you are doing OK breathing.

Then sometimes the fix is just in and THAT is only possibility where left with, but its pretty easy to believe.

Recent "New Mexico Muslim School Shooter Training Compound". Case "fell apart" due to "procedural errors". Then "compound" quickly destroyed for no reason by Govt. That would be a little easier to believe if we didn't have a long solid history of FBI grooming "terrorists" and even stretching back to KKK days. There was supposedly an old saying "You can always tell who the FBI agent is at the Klan meeting, he is the one that is trying to get you to bomb someone". Everytime I've been arrested I can tell they are very big on "procedure" and really dot their "I"s and cross the "T"s. A dead baby and Terrorist Gang and cops don't bring their "A game"?

Lets take another Kennedy Rape Case. William Kennedy Smith's DA's time-line from witness was all screwed up, and that is what blew the case. Its impossible a legit DA walks into court with a bad time line. Time Line is like the tree they hang the rest of the case on. DA might have a witness lie, but at least DA's time-line will make sense in the real world as presented to jury. That was a DA throwing a case. If there is one thing the Kennedy clan could still do after 1969 (with only worthless bums and drunks left alive) would be fix a rape trial.

I'm pretty sure his wife had Kurt murdered. IMO the most damning was the massive dose found in his system. Doctors say that would drop you before you could position the gun, due to where he was injected and speed of blood to brain from injection point.

Comment

I agree - there was a book by a father and son on the accident, and they presented some pretty solid evidence that Mary was in an air pocket and might have been saved. I never could believe Ted had such a long career, but the Kennedys are (were) practically royalty in this country.

I agree on Cobain too - even if the note was pre-written, it was just a bit too staged. And to be kind, SPD probably walked in, said, "Oh, another dead rock star," and that was that.

The problem with S.I.C.K. is the same with the Hollywood pedophile ring - no one has been charged in a high profile raid, yet there is clear evidence that crimes have been committed. We know the powerful can rig the system, but I agree with the skeptics that after a certain amount of time someone has to get sloppy and spill the beans. On the other hand, the skeptics have a problem - "coincidence" just doesn't cut it when you've got a whole bunch of victims.

The take away for us is do our jobs, be observant, dot our "i"s and cross our 't"s - because what happens after that is out of our control. As citizens, when there is incompetence or malice there has to be consequences - or we can watch our criminal justice system deteriorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
                        And of course the police do nothing. Maybe we the people should investigate this ourselves
                        Based on what qualifications and legal authority..? Want to play cop? Get hired as a cop. Right now, you just exemplify the erroneous wave of jumping on the latest tv show, believing it's all truth. You must be SOME guard to have the ability to be so knowledgeable about crime that you alone can solve it. Feel free to call your local PD and tell them what yo do. Better yet, call the local FBI SAC and refer them on here, that way they can figure out that you, and squid know more than they ever will...just because you read it on the Internet.

Way to go, "Detective"...bravo.

Now you you understand why you are a bunch of guards.

Comment

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/...udents-deaths/

Here's a link to a short article that presents both views of the theory. Warning: language & graphic description of one of the cases that was changed in classification to homicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

Based on what qualifications and legal authority..? Want to play cop? Get hired as a cop. Right now, you just exemplify the erroneous wave of jumping on the latest tv show, believing it's all truth. You must be SOME guard to have the ability to be so knowledgeable about crime that you alone can solve it. Feel free to call your local PD and tell them what yo do. Better yet, call the local FBI SAC and refer them on here, that way they can figure out that you, and squid know more than they ever will...just because you read it on the Internet.

Saved for reporting

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

wanna find a Dunkin Donuts? call a cop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxztcbQlPKU

wanna crack a double homicide, or rape and murder of little girl? talk to me

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X