Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm off to due Security related to big "Woman's March" in 'Frisco, and I'm confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Let's tell our reps to fund the wall. Those people getting killed by illegal aliens They're our family, friends and neighbors. We could probably agree on that.
    Border Patrol and Pentagon funding levels need to be reversed. IIRC Putin/RT TV did make some comment about how they were considering taking back Alaska because legally it was only a lease, but I'm pretty sure they were only joking and it was some response to something we were poking our nose into in Ukraine or Syria or Iran or something. They were basically saying "you make up stupid stuff, we can make up stupid stuff".

Also, civilian police and armed forces recruiting methods need to be reversed. Police should be "conscripted" as they were in olden days where Able Bodied Men were required to take turns as Night Patrol. That is why "Organized Crime" didn't exist longer than 48 hours in any town. Also, in olden days military success was handsomely rewarded, mostly with large tracts of prime real estate and sometimes hard money, and NOT "medals". Currently, military is defacto "Economic Conscripts" and is default path for dumber, lower class kids who's parents can't afford college and who don't get scholarships. They should be in Peace Corps, not Marine Corps, because its OK to come in 2nd place building a school but not in winning a knife fight.

Germany currently has ZERO U-Boats operational, because why should they since we pay for all their protection. Plus they need all that German tax money for welfare for New Germans. Mama Merkel et al has finally done what combined forces of USA, UK and USSR couldn't do in WW2....completely sweep the U-Boat Menace from the high seas. Sheesh, even weeks and months AFTER WW2 there were still fully armed and operational Nazi U-Boats sneaking around the entire North AND South Atlantic and maybe even to Japan.
    Last edited by Squid; 01-20-2019, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
    If we want to get political, let's tell our reps in Congress to pay the federal employees NOW. They're our family, friends and neighbors. We could probably agree on that.
    Let's tell our reps to fund the wall. Those people getting killed by illegal aliens They're our family, friends and neighbors. We could probably agree on that.

Leave a comment:

• Squid
    replied
    let's tell our reps in Congress to pay the federal employees NOW. They're our family, friends and neighbors. We could probably agree on that.
    Or not. Here is my (Security related) view on that. https://forums.securityinfowatch.com...-fed-employees

In my semi-home town of Mtv View, CA we had big Moffett Field that got closed down. All politicians including the hard core Peacniks and Leftwingers were shrilly against it, and about how it will "destroy our community" if closed. IMO any "community" that relies on Govt Gibs should be destroyed. But what happened in Mtv View after closure? Google and few others like Facebook just down road. Like wise with Alameda Navy Base. Housing prices shot up and whole place is now upscale and bustling with tech hipsters.

Moffett Field is longest best runway in SF Bay Area (not to mention best location for an airport), because of NASA Ames Research, but can't be used or converted to commercial because "Air Force One needs secure site" among other reasons.

There does remain "Moffett Housing", some 3-4 story walkup apts, now reserved for Fed Employees (because housing so expensive in area). Locals call it "the reject ranch", and I can confirm that it is.

We've been living under defacto "Govt Shutdown" for several decades. That is why Security is booming and schools are infested with foreign based criminal gangs. We've got military spending bigger than next several nations COMBINED, but there is some big "budget showdown" over protecting the border from the only foreign threat that is harming the USA. Its just too bazaar. In the future people will look back at this like when a war was fought over "How many angels can dance of the head of a pin".

Several studies have come out recently that shows Fed Govt workers are paid considerably more than Private Sector counterparts, and lord knows they aren't required to pay for their own equip or training. And this same group, that is employed for LONG TERM positions, can't handle a few weeks off work, even though they saw it coming for years? That alone is reason enough to fire them and not look back.

Reagan suddenly fired ALL of the AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS (real job requiring real and specialized training) and it didn't even disrupt airlines schedules enough for anyone to notice.

Leave a comment:

• Squid
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post
    Raiders suck
    after a Raider's game about 3 years ago I happened to be cruising down 880 and saw a Sherriff's "short bus" that at first appeared to be jammed full of jumbled furniture or weird lumber or something.

On closer inspection it turned out to be full of guys in black/white Raider's jerseys with the b/w contrasting big numbers giving the odd impression. Whole paddy-wagon JAMMED full of 'em. I guess they were all going to free after game party hosted by Alameda County Sheriffs.

I took picks of both side of the wagon, then put blown up pics into both sides of my "visions" school binder. Like those school lunch boxes that looked like a school bus, but different. My Critical Thinking prof at the time was obsessed Raiders fan. He liked it.

I'll see if I can find the pics.

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Raiders suck

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Needs to go in "Off Topic."
    Really not your call now is it?

Leave a comment:

• Squid
    replied
    Needs to go in "Off Topic."
    yes and no, but mostly "No"

IME (in my experience) more than 1/2 of all "Security Needs" are generated by what FBI profilers might call.....

not sure but maybe "contributing to their own victimization".

On totally non-Fem Lib situations I've seen this repeatedly.

Begging for someone to "put them in their place".

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    Needs to go in "Off Topic." Oh, and what passes for modern "liberalism" is so far off the mark it needs a new term. (Just like "conservative" is now anybody from the erudite WIlliam F. Buckley (R.I.P.) to some basement dwelling neo-nazi.)

Supposedly the Women's March doesn't want to distance themselves from Nation of Islam because they are trying to keep Black women in the movement. They also (and I quote from an NPR interview) "...don't feel the need to apologize for what a man said." I neither agree nor disagree - it's their deal.

Politics has never been good here. If we want to get political, let's tell our reps in Congress to pay the federal employees NOW. They're our family, friends and neighbors. We could probably agree on that.
    Last edited by Condo Guard; 01-20-2019, 02:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post
    Your entire post is a rambling, non security related, diatribe with no single point.
    Saved for reporting

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post
    Your entire post is a rambling, non security related, diatribe with no single point.
    His point is that liberalism is a mental disorder. But if that’s too much to handle then I have your I’M WITH HER t-shirt right here.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• I'm off to due Security related to big "Woman's March" in 'Frisco, and I'm confused.

Big dust up about co-founder being friends with Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan.....but NOT because its makes no sense for women's rights thingy to be pro-Islam, since women have no (Western style) rights under Islam, and everything in Islam is exact opposite of modern Nth Wave Feminanazism.

No, the problem is Farrakhan said something about Jews (rolls eyes). Its like someone is mugging you, but that is good, but your problem is he has a Broncos hat and you are a Raiders fan.

An additional but similar point of confusion is Women's March is "anti-Racism" (anti-White) but Whites remain the sole group in world that ever grants women any sort of rights, and women are primary victims of non-Whites and non-White immigration. Second on victim's list would be children, especially girls whose parents can't afford to protect them from public school, which is traditionally more of a woman's concern. I've known enough guards who have worked both public and private School Security. Shouldn't any Woman's Rights group be concerned with getting women basic rights in rest of world where they have none?, because it looks like they are trying to end Women's Rights in the only places that ever had WR.

Last is the Woman's March is of course anti-Trump, for some general vague reason I haven't been able to find out. Please tell me its not the "Grab'em by the $*@&@" comment. Anyone should know that was a guy REFUSING to share "how to get chicks" tips. Its like if you ask a contractor "how do you figure out how much to bid?" and he says "We weigh the blue-prints".

Wyoming is about to become 1st state to make Bit-Coin fully legal. Wyoming was also first state to give women The Vote. 'Nuff said.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X