Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing from standard Homeland Security training....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squid
    started a topic missing from standard Homeland Security training....

missing from standard Homeland Security training....

How the FBI creates these phony terrorists. https://www.ted.com/talks/trevor_aar...y_is_actually_ creating_us_based_terrorists?language=en

If some (supposed) group like ISIS (lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Zo3UiJkHs, or Govt of Iran, really was interested in "sponsoring terrorists" we wouldn't be needing the FBI to operate these Terror Nursery/Special Olympics projects.

I remember hearing stuff about why the FBI being un-Constitutional is the root cause of this, but forgot the reasons. Seems reasonable that there would be some Fed level law enforcement. Maybe we only supposed to have Fed Marshall but what is the diff?

Yeah, latest "plot to blow up White House" is more of this nonsense.

Did I mention I was an acquaintance of a police class instructor of the guy who was gonna blow up De Anza College, and the guy who was making the bombs had no history of such skills, but the INSTRUCTOR guy sorta did?

Maybe the Muslim community in USA needs to start a program to monitor their own "mentally challenged" and otherwise dysfunctional and vulnerable members for signs of FBI recruitment. Let the guy have "his own" cell phone, Social Media, etc but monitor it for "new friends". Dumb guy never had a job and too dumb to deal drugs etc but suddenly seems to have money and "stuff to do".

PS- I don't think "if you see something say something" is supposed to apply here.

• Squid
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post
    “Did I mention I was an acquaintance of a police class instructor of the guy who was gonna blow up De Anza College, and the guy who was making the bombs had no history of such skills, but the INSTRUCTOR guy sorta did?”

Squid, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about here. Since you haven’t read any of the voluminous reports, nor attended the trial, nor spoken to anyone who actually was there and has information about DeGuzman, you should stick to things you know about...like sleeping on the job.

And before you, lone wolf, or lunch meat start talking BS, I have access to ALL the reports and findings. That’s the difference between those that know, and those that just post crap. Stay in your lane.
    DeGuzman was basically the Filipino version of these Muslims the FBI is grooming. Nearly a medical "retard", with "no support network" but with vague ideas of some "beef" with The System/USA In General.

"reports and findings"? How many people that were with DeGuzman daily for months have you personally talked to? How many have you talked to after administering heavy amounts of 80proof Truth Serum, and other substances to break down reservations???

DeGuzman was obviously Suicided in prison because he knew too much and like Tim McVeigh might change his mind in a few years about "taking one for the team".

There is something called "Hearst's Law" from the newspaper publisher. It states that if you read about something in the paper you have personal knowledge of you will think you are reading about a different incident altogether that happened in same area.

Same goes for any Police Report. You will think they handed you the wrong file of someone with similar charges, or names got mixed up, or something. Police Reports are written "subjectively" as they say.

Any Defense Lawyer will tell you there are only two Law Enforcement agencies in SF Bay Area that tell the truth. Los Altos and more or less Walnut Creek. Los Altos cops are shunned by other cops, and Walnut Creek hired that rookie that busted the entire Oakland PD wide open, which is why OPD remains under kinky Fed Court double secret probation to this day. ONLY PD in USA with KFCDSP. Yeah, that rookie was getting death threats. One of the OPD cops fled back to his native Mexico, until the trial could be "fixed".

One of the biggest myths in USA is that Trial is where "the truth comes out". Anyone with 1/2 a brain that has ever been anywhere near a Trial knows its where the truth is suppressed by legal technically, and 9/10 the lawyer will do what the Judge wants instead of what is best for their client. Most people in The System simply lack the awareness to separate reality from their own desire to suck up to authority for what they feel is best for them.

PS-I"m also personal acquaintance with several involved in the Great De Anza College Baseball Team Rape Case that turned the Santa Clara DA's and Sheriff's offices upside down. I don't find these cases, these cases find me. Yes, again I debriefed several key players after admin of powerful chemical interrogation enhancements. I COULD have turned over my findings, but chose not to. As Sherlock Holmes would remark "Scotland Yard does not retain my services to make up for their deficiencies." Only dimwits, frustrated amateurs and of course sadists resort to things like "Water Boarding"

Fiendish Nazi interrogation techniques and resistance training from official USAAF film.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU967km5d9E 17:30 mark.
    Last edited by Squid; 01-18-2019, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    “Did I mention I was an acquaintance of a police class instructor of the guy who was gonna blow up De Anza College, and the guy who was making the bombs had no history of such skills, but the INSTRUCTOR guy sorta did?”

Squid, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about here. Since you haven’t read any of the voluminous reports, nor attended the trial, nor spoken to anyone who actually was there and has information about DeGuzman, you should stick to things you know about...like sleeping on the job.

And before you, lone wolf, or lunch meat start talking BS, I have access to ALL the reports and findings. That’s the difference between those that know, and those that just post crap. Stay in your lane.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    Not to go full tin foil hat, but you've touched on the Saudi problem - they have very long, very deep ties with American CEOs and politicians (the Trumps, the Clintons, all of the Bushes). They won't be brought to justice for terrorism, their meddling in various Middle East conflicts, etc.

You will see the same problem with our relationship with Russia and China in the future - money speaks louder than ethics or national security. We can issue all the warrants we want for Russian and Chinese hackers - none will ever see time in a U.S. courtroom. The oligarchs and billionaires around the world don't care about their countries per se, they care about protecting themselves and their money. Not really an Illuminati conspiracy, more just shared greed.

Leave a comment:

• Squid
    replied
    Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
    it is simple CYA - nobody wants another 9/11 on their watch.
    Really, you could've fooled me because BBC found 7 of 19 supposed hijackers alive and well and "attempting to contact US authorities" who seemed to be holding their hands over their ears going "bah,bah! I can't hear you".

Yes, the same guys, like the same guy from same FL flight school who took classes same month, etc, not just guy with similar name.

Then the BBC put out a nonsensical retraction/explanation that didn't actual retract or explain.

Imagine if cops thought a certain gang robbed a bank then got burned beyond recognition in get-away crash, then discovered those guys were actually alive somewhere and talking to TV news. Wouldn't the cops then try to figure out which gang REALLY robbed the bank? Because FBI and rest of US govt isn't interested in figuring out who was actually on the 9/11 flights, meaning they also don't know which group really did 9/11, which to me calls into question "nobody wants another 9/11 on their watch".

Why is "nobody wants another 9/11 on their watch" not really a factor? In spite of scads of failure on all sorts of levels, not a single person got fired after 9/11. I'm guessing part of that is if a single person got fired that would give them "standing" to sue for Wrongful Termination and who knows where that would end.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    Only took almost two decades, but I saw a documentary recently that pretty much was up front about how we created Al Qaeda in our attempt to oust the Soviets from Afghanistan.

What's funny is that there has always been terrorism, and the form of modern terrorism has been going on since the 1970s. Suddenly, after the Cold War in the 1990s, it became a big deal, yet we didn't stop Bin laden and others when we had dozens of chances.

I have always been queasy about the FBI's tactics - I understand the need to use informants and fake bomb parts to get suspects to hatch their plots without endangering the public, but I have to agree with defense attorneys that it does smack of entrapment in certain cases. And we know under J Edgar's watch they deliberately infiltrated the 1960s leftist groups and whipped them into a frenzy so there would be an incident and they could crack down.

A lot of it is not conspiracy, it is simple CYA - nobody wants another 9/11 on their watch. (It's why we maintain a bloated TSA despite the fact that new technology and private security could do a better job for less money.) There's no solution except a better informed public and more oversight - which neither party seems to be interested in.
    Last edited by Condo Guard; 01-18-2019, 03:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied
    Two words, Manchurian candidate. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one willing to look behind the curtain and see the man pulling strings. Keep up the good research Squid.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X