Is the uniform a chick magnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the uniform a chick magnet?

This morning I stopped at a gas station in my way home from work to get a monster energy. I was in my uniform and the girl behind the counter was staring at me, licking her lips, and probably undressing me with her eyes. I notice this happening a lot when the ladies see me in my uniform. Anyone else have this happen to them?

It used to happen to me when I would hang outside the local Glaucoma Treatment Clinic (I guess they couldn't read the shoulder patches...)

Comment

For some it is. I think it mostly depends on how big your gun is. If you have a teeny, tiny little gun probably not.

Comment

And then you all woke up. What an utterly moronic claim. I’m SURE women dream about security guards wearing baggy shirts and pants, looking like slobs, earning $7 an hour... yeah.

Post your fantasies in the appropriate forum. It has nothing to do with discussions about security work.

Comment

Maybe plainclothes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOery2pF0NA

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
            And then you all woke up. What an utterly moronic claim. I’m SURE women dream about security guards wearing baggy shirts and pants, looking like slobs, earning $7 an hour... yeah.

Post your fantasies in the appropriate forum. It has nothing to do with discussions about security work.
            Wow I'd say that's awfully close to insulting another member.

I wouldn't know from personal experience but I've heard those baggy uniforms are good for hiding Hot Pockets
            Last edited by Lunch Meat; 01-15-2019, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

Saved for reporting

Comment

It certainly can be, depending on the site.

I knew a guy who worked at movie theaters and he said it great for picking up chicks. Chicks dig it when the big studly guard quiets down some obnoxious patrons who were ruining the movie. Half the time its "girls night out" and you are the only meat on the table.

Any post where you get brief face-time with large numbers of people, such as checking for badges at big office building, is good, because it a numbers game. Similar to why I tell folks searching for a career or job opening to get into Security first, then find a slot once you are "on the inside". With chicks at work, they can see you 'in action' in real life, but also without the baggage of being an actual co-worker.

I'll put extra stuff on my uniform at posts with lots of chicks.

Gotta cool leather Sam Brown belt I dying to try out. I don't like wearing tight wide belt when sitting down, so I'm hoping the Sam Brown will keep the duty belt up and still be comfy, and look bad ass.
                Sam Brown belt is THE symbol of Third World criminally insane mass-murdering right-wing military dictatorship, from the popular old "Mission Impossible" tv show, and that is certainly the image I want to project.

I'm thinking about getting one of these. https://www.marlowwhite.com/first-responder-ike-jacket $300 seems a bit steep for out of pocket, but IMO you shouldn't scrimp on stuff you use for work every day, and never scrimp on stuff that might get you laid. A major uniform upgrade will have everyone at site assuming you are the top guard, thus you will become the top guard because the upgrade will have everyone asking you first. I could probably get one made custom from Hong Kong for about $150 but would take some leg work.

Also some sharp pants, maybe with strip down leg.

I also recommend wearing a cowboy hat. Black or navy works with most Security uniforms and ladies love it when you "tip your hat" when they pass by. I've also gained instant "community support" from local....shall we say "Under Privileged Urban Youths" (UPUYs....pronounced "up yours") because I....tipped my cowboy hat to their grandma. Or any older women of their group. Works wonders, never fails.

Cool boots or dress shoes are always good too.

I also highly recommend you get one of these, just to look cool for the chicks. https://www.amazon.com/BaoFeng-UV-5R.../dp/B007H4VT7A You can also listen to FM via earpiece and it looks like you are some badass. Get HAM license (something every Security guard should have anyways IMO) and when chicks walk by you can be talking to fellow HAM guy with military-radio type talk. This will also make client think you are really on top of stuff at the site, and that will filter out to Bad Guys and keep them away. They will assume you got lots of backup in area, and are generally "the real deal".

Also good to bring your cool toys such as binoculars or even telescope, because everyone will want to see what you are looking at, and thus you will meet chicks. Looking at the stars is always romantic.

Overall, its good idea to sell "looking in good in uniform for the chicks" to guards because that is only way they are going to look decent.

You try a program of "writing up" guards for uniform infractions and everyone will intentionally do the absolute min and always look like crap.

In spite of what "Dead Enders" like Soper think, just because someone has a low pay, low effort job at the time doesn't mean they stuck in such a rut as he clearly is. Lots of Guards are students, and of course that is another great way to met chicks as a guard "What are you studying?" etc. Half the chicks at any given White collar site will be in college or planning to go, and open to Mansplaining of the subject. Yes, chicks go for guys that are studying, especially studying STEM (science, tech, engineering, math). I suggest a text book on Statistics. Lots of chicks have to take Stats 101. I had a cutie in my Stats group that had to take it for her Hospitality Management degree. Stats is the hardest math and major barrier for many cuties, so if you have slightest ability you can have hotties throwing themselves at you. The rest of you can study Stats to become better card sharks.
                Last edited by Squid; 01-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
                  This morning I stopped at a gas station in my way home from work to get a monster energy. I was in my uniform and the girl behind the counter was staring at me, licking her lips, and probably undressing me with her eyes. I notice this happening a lot when the ladies see me in my uniform. Anyone else have this happen to them?
                  I don't think it was the uniform it might have been you as a person.

Comment

I look sexy AF in uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post
                      I look sexy AF in uniform.
                      So do I. I think I’m going to change my name to LLLW: Ladies Love Lone Wolf.

Comment

I'm considering getting one of these motorcycle jackets.

https://www.sheplers.com/milwaukee-l...jQQAvD_BwE:G:s

1) short so works good with duty belt.

2) its "police style" so I wouldn't be "out of uniform" with company patches.

3) exudes a certain "once he starts with the baton, he might not know when to stop, and probably doesn't care" presence.

4) looks cool and has lots of pockets.

regarding the patches, I guess I'd glue/sew some velcro, so I could still wear my cool jacket off duty or switch firms.

But I think I'll ease the boss into my new look with one of these. Similar sporty and flattering profile, but not yet "dangerous". Plus much cheaper and machine washable. https://www.qmuniforms.com/solar-1-d...t#.XETl7mmIaUk
                        Last edited by Squid; 01-20-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X