Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tazer didn't even make this guy flinch! wuz up wit dat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fortsmithman View Post

Queen Elizabeth does not own any land in Canada. The monarchy is just a figurehead. Squid I view your posts as comic relief. You have admitted on previous posts that you sleep on duty. We do have a military. I agree with Soper in his assessment of you which is a loser.
    If this a "just a figurehead" I hate to see an unrestrained absolute dictator. Even supposed dictators like Hitler or Saddam would have big arguments over policy with their cabinet before making a ruling. Here we see a mere "representative" acting as dictator on a whim, over a trivial issue (we've had a similar "Govt shutdown" for going on a week and it means nothing).

Hint: this means Canadian "elections" have NO REAL MEANING. Its strictly "student govt". lol. https://www.businessinsider.com/weir...5?r=UK&IR=TThe Queen holds the ability to fire the entire Australian government.

As the head of state in Australia, the Queen has certain powers over the government. In 1975, for example, the Queen's representative in the country at the time, Gov. Gen. Sir John Kerr, fired the prime minister in response to a government shutdown.

"[Kerr] appointed a replacement, who immediately passed the spending bill to fund the government, Max Fisher wrote in The Washington Post. "Three hours later, Kerr dismissed the rest of Parliament. Then Australia held elections to restart from scratch. And they haven't had another shutdown since." In addition to the UK and Australia, the Queen is also the head of state in Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu.

I view Canadians as comic relief because they think they are an actual nation with real elections.
    Last edited by Squid; 12-30-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

thats what makes Canadians (even the supposedly Conservative ones like my co-workers) a "Special kind of Liberal". They have no first hand exp with the "challenges" Security and Law Enforcement faces in the real world, but they dare to think of themselves as Honorary Americans.

Its like listening to a guy that is 25yrs old tell you he is a Health Expert because he has no medical problems.

Gun deaths go by "demographics" not amount or type of guns owned. North Dakota has about same number of guns deaths, and type and number of guns in private hands, and demographics, as Switzerland. Pretty sure that would hold, going County by County, in CA or anywhere else.

I've heard "gun deaths" that happen on Canadian Indian Reservation among Indians are somehow not quite counted.
      Sadly, guys like Condo Guard could never understand.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X