Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

these Reward for Info (for in this case bank robber) need to be 20-50X higher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by fortsmithman View Post

I was going to reply to you in a similar type of reply. However I will not sink to your level.
    Lighten up, Francis, didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers so much, just BSing. If it was too much to take, I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• fortsmithman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post

Mancrush it is then, Mrs. Soper.
    I was going to reply to you in a similar type of reply. However I will not sink to your level.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    *Heavy sigh*

This thread was about...?

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied

Here I thought you were an alt account for Squid.
    Mancrush it is then, Mrs. Soper.

Leave a comment:

• fortsmithman
    replied

You sure have been bumping a lot of threads just to put down Squid and myself, and also to prop up Soper. So which is it, are you an alt account for Soper or do you have a mancrush on him?
    Here I thought you were an alt account for Squid.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied
    I agree with Soper. Lone wolf you are someone who probably couldn’t pass the psychological screening to be an LEO.
    You sure have been bumping a lot of threads just to put down Squid and myself, and also to prop up Soper. So which is it, are you an alt account for Soper or do you have a mancrush on him?

Leave a comment:

• fortsmithman
    replied
    Soper, I’m onto your antics. I could lower myself to your level, but I know how to be the bigger man.
    I agree with Soper. Lone wolf you are someone who probably couldn’t pass the psychological screening to be an LEO.

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied

He really does bring down the quality of this site, doesn’t he?
    I bet he doesn't talk to people like that in the real world

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Why do they let this jackass troll like he does?
    He really does bring down the quality of this site, doesn’t he?

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Soper, I’m onto your antics. I could lower myself to your level, but I know how to be the bigger man.

Why do they let this jackass troll like he does?

Leave a comment:

• Lone Wolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lunch Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post

You are an idiot. You are dangerous to anyone around you.
    I'm not the idiot. I'll let you figure out why

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    Originally posted by Squid View Post

just like with asking tellers to activate any Drop Down barriers, you gotta be extra pro-active in making sure you don't "trigger" some event, like Bounty Hunters going nuts on public.

But if becomes known that one banking firm offers a huge reward that will have all your shady buddies THINKING about turning you in, any robber is gonna cross those banks off his list of prospects.

IMO a year's pay and benefits for an FBI Speical Agent or town's 2nd highest ranking police officer would be about right. About $250Gs.

Plus, that would put in snitch's tiny mind that "I can as much as the Top Cop makes in a year with a phone call, thus I'm not a snitch, I'm a bad ass pimp who gots the knowledge to play the game".

All snitches (and cops) are painfully aware of their mental shortcomings.
    Squid. Knock off the childish cop bashing, it’s getting old and just shows that you are still upset that you were DQd from an agency for cause.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy
    You are an idiot. You are dangerous to anyone around you.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    Squid, Lunch Meat, well said, both of you.
    Drinking the Kool Aid offered by two of the most incompetent guards on here doesn’t make you correct, it makes you a really scary employee. I’m betting we will soon read about you in the arrest log...

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X