Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

these Reward for Info (for in this case bank robber) need to be 20-50X higher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post

Incompetent, irrelevant and immaterial. Squid's example will never happen period.
    He posted an example of X happening, and said that Y would be the outcome. You said that he was wrong, and that Z would be the outcome. I pointed out why if X happened, then something close to Y would be what would happen, not Z. Now, all you are doing is saying that it's pointless because X will never happen. You're right; it probably never would, but *if* it does, Y will be the outcome.

Comment

Maybe if banks put up big reward money, thieves would think twice about robbing them because they knew they would be hunted down without mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post
        Maybe if banks put up big reward money, thieves would think twice about robbing them because they knew they would be hunted down without mercy.
        just like with asking tellers to activate any Drop Down barriers, you gotta be extra pro-active in making sure you don't "trigger" some event, like Bounty Hunters going nuts on public.

But if becomes known that one banking firm offers a huge reward that will have all your shady buddies THINKING about turning you in, any robber is gonna cross those banks off his list of prospects.

IMO a year's pay and benefits for an FBI Speical Agent or town's 2nd highest ranking police officer would be about right. About $250Gs.

Plus, that would put in snitch's tiny mind that "I can as much as the Top Cop makes in a year with a phone call, thus I'm not a snitch, I'm a bad ass pimp who gots the knowledge to play the game".

All snitches (and cops) are painfully aware of their mental shortcomings.

Comment

Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy

Comment

Squid, Lunch Meat, well said, both of you.

Comment

I couldn’t agree more. Make the reward big enough and guys like you and me will go out and do the cop’s jobs for them.
              So...you know WHO these BGs are and where they’re at? You have all these mad skillz that make you better trained than the Police? You must be The A Team... Your above statement reiterates WHY you are a security guard, and why we should feel nervous that you are a security guard

Comment

Squid, Lunch Meat, well said, both of you.
                Drinking the Kool Aid offered by two of the most incompetent guards on here doesn’t make you correct, it makes you a really scary employee. I’m betting we will soon read about you in the arrest log...

Comment

Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy
                  You are an idiot. You are dangerous to anyone around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

just like with asking tellers to activate any Drop Down barriers, you gotta be extra pro-active in making sure you don't "trigger" some event, like Bounty Hunters going nuts on public.

But if becomes known that one banking firm offers a huge reward that will have all your shady buddies THINKING about turning you in, any robber is gonna cross those banks off his list of prospects.

IMO a year's pay and benefits for an FBI Speical Agent or town's 2nd highest ranking police officer would be about right. About $250Gs.

Plus, that would put in snitch's tiny mind that "I can as much as the Top Cop makes in a year with a phone call, thus I'm not a snitch, I'm a bad ass pimp who gots the knowledge to play the game".

All snitches (and cops) are painfully aware of their mental shortcomings.
                    Squid. Knock off the childish cop bashing, it’s getting old and just shows that you are still upset that you were DQd from an agency for cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

You are an idiot. You are dangerous to anyone around you.
                      I'm not the idiot. I'll let you figure out why

Comment

Soper, I’m onto your antics. I could lower myself to your level, but I know how to be the bigger man.

Comment

Soper, I’m onto your antics. I could lower myself to your level, but I know how to be the bigger man.

Why do they let this jackass troll like he does?

Comment

Why do they let this jackass troll like he does?
                            He really does bring down the quality of this site, doesn’t he?

Comment

He really does bring down the quality of this site, doesn’t he?
                              I bet he doesn't talk to people like that in the real world

Comment

I agree with Soper. Lone wolf you are someone who probably couldn’t pass the psychological screening to be an LEO.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X