Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris and Nastasha breeze past Security at USAF base.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris and Nastasha breeze past Security at USAF base.

An unedited voice track from the final episode of the Goof Gas storyline.

https://taskandpurpose.com/nellis-ai...curity-breach/
    Maybe rape is smoke-screen?

Back in late 1970s before Drug Testing base security largely dependent on how much "goof gas" guards were on.

IIRC, average "sexual assault" that is even prosecuted is Plead Bargained down to about 3 months jail, which is barely enough time Secret Agent to exploit to build contacts in Capitalist's underworld, get free dental work and brush up on local American "english".

In Soviet Russia security guards YOU!

Two things I don't buy:

1)That 3 "UC grads" just happened to chose rather mundane, remote and otherwise uninteresting Iraq/Iran border to go "hiking", while also going MILES off course into Iran.

2)That someone would mistakenly drive onto US military base past the gate. All base entry I've seen are all about bright lights, lots of big signs about "IDs will be checked AND "run", expect to be searched, you have no rights, do you REALLY want to do this?"

Makes me wonder how many "breaches" are happening where someone doesn't approach USAF airmen with rape claims.

Quick hand off to civilian PD because they are civilians??? Dumb, weak and lazy. Unless laws changed massively since 1983 the Fed Govt/military can hold and grill them. First thing I'd do is tell them "we have CCTV and of course USAF radio intel tracking your cell phone on where you were down to 10ft at all times. we just want you to tell us what you were doing and when. We saw you talk to someone, who was it?".

I thought USAF had a rep for being super anal about security, base cleanliness, and all that stuff more so than other branches.

Reminds me of this local case. Of course chief called in "isolated incident". https://abc7news.com/archive/7726206/ Doesn't smell like the sort of thing that is an "isolated incident".

https://abc7news.com/news/santa-clar...-shop/1263513/

Shoplifts watch from TARGET. Who is on the force, 12yr girls???

My recommendation for US military gate security? Two gates with separate guards and "trap" or "sally port". You drive up to first gate and they open it and close behind you then drive to second gate to get out of trap. Trap would be two layers of high wire fence about 50yrds long. Mostly, the guards would be checking on each other, and a pass code would be given and logged from one gate to other, and they better all match "or else". At least inner gate should included sandbagged guard house and nearby bunker/admin/break/will-call building, to dissuade any thought of 'shoot our way in'.

Also, create double fence around entire base about 10yds wide and fill with vicious dogs and motion detectors/screamers. If dogs fast asleep at least motion detectors should rouse them, and vice versa. If dogs going nuts motion detectors would alert human security.https://www.modbee.com/opinion/opn-c...e27545668.html
    Last edited by Squid; 12-08-2018, 10:07 AM.

My experience with military installations is that they are surrounded by MILES of unattended fence line. I've also noticed that once you're through the gate no one pays the slightest attention to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunch Meat View Post
      My experience with military installations is that they are surrounded by MILES of unattended fence line. I've also noticed that once you're through the gate no one pays the slightest attention to you.
      thats because they need lots of empty space to drop bombs and shoot big guns, AND because anyone caught trespassing is gonna be "processed" by Fed Govt.

I'd think Nellis would have actual security at least at main gate since its part of the international party city of Las Vegas. The probably got coked-up drunks from around the world crashing the gates thinking its the airport, just from watching and hearing jets landing and taking off.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X