Officer hurt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer hurt

I find it aggravating that the officer hit his panic button, and the didn't call Police to respond also when the officer didn't respond. His inhouse back up officers responded within "minutes" I find that hard to believe.
    Why didn't that officer call for back up prior.

Wonder if he was armed? Did they steal his firearm? It doesn't say. But....Hes alive. He is LUCKY to be alive

Ontel Security has a facebook page and they posted stuff about it.
    STANISLAUS COUNTY -- A security guard was found lying unconscious Friday night. Now, Stanislaus County Sheriff deputies are working to find out who did it and why. An Ontel Security Services, INC guard was beaten outside a rural dairy farm; now, Ontel is on high-alert.

So, they only stole the body and car camera? Uh huh...sure...fake attack. Just watch.
    Last edited by Soper; 12-04-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
      So, they only stole the body and car camera? Uh huh...sure...fake attack. Just watch.
      No more proof needed to ignore Soper.

Just from watching TV shows anyone knows its SOP to take countermeasures against recording devices. Back in the day guys would just grab the big VHS tape out of the machine in back pantry of any 7/11 or liquor store.

Robbery not the motive. Guard caught a guy having sex with the livestock. That is a firing offense on a Valley dairy farm. That is my turf.

Stanislaus County is known for dairy farms (and their smell ), nut trees (but not a single squirrel, I guess they poison the hell out of them, in Bay Area its nuthin' but squirrels and oak trees) and last but not least, meth and meth-heads, and resulting crimes including sex with dairy cows. Manteca is called "Man Tweaka" due to rep as WORLD CENTER for meth. IIRC technically its in San Joaquin Co but "culturally" its Stanislaus.

Few years ago had my car stolen from Motel parking lot. Ceres PD got it back to me in few days. It had an added feature....some meth-head installed not quite a tow hitch but like a hitch but angled down about 7 degrees. That puts center mass of car body inline with breaker bar or chain to crack ATMs or whatever. Who knows what my little car was up to in my absence. Anyways, that same week in the Ceres paper one Ceres PD was arrested when his fellow officer snitched on him when he kicked a home invader in the groin after handcuffing him. Sheesh, if there was ever a time to look the other way and invoke Blue Code of Silence its when your partner gives a HOME INVADER a much needed kick in the balls. Also that week, Ceres PD in trouble with none other than NAACP(!) for "installing secret hidden camera under female staffer's desk". WHAT!?!?! I saved the clipping, I'll post if I can find it. Then.....about two days after my car was returned (Ceres PD and Auto Theft Task Force summoned me to scene to confront (well known to PD and ATTF) dirt bag to confirm he didn't have permission etc, I'm sitting in car in semi-scummy part of town and turn to see a couple dirt bags trotting toward me with big grins. As soon as I turn me head so they can see who I am their faces totally change shock and they take off into some alley. I guess they hadn't gotten the memo that the car was no longer in their club's motor-pool.

"The victim suffered a concussion along with cuts and bruises; McCann was relieved that at least he was alive.".......“The first Ontel unit arrived on scene and found the guard unconscious behind his car,”

Hey, Soper, anytime you feel like learning to read is OK by me.

Yes, Soper would've tried to get the guard fired for 'fake attack', based on his "crack" investigative training.

Needless to say, its the client (and Security profession) that ultimately suffers from such nonsense.

PS-"concussion" etc is why I like to wear a hard-hat (with headlight) on most posts when outside the battle-buggy. Even though not designed for it, my martial arts experts tell me its damn near impossible to SURPRISE knock someone out if they are wearing a hard hat. I also recommend running your old cell phone stealth body cam from shirt pocket whenever actively patrolling and likely to encounter "subjects".
      Last edited by Squid; 12-04-2018, 07:04 PM.

Comment

We will wait for the investigation. No need to take recording equipment unless it was taping something...which the guard would have noted. Since he was allegedly hit from behind, nothing would have shown on his BWC. Since nothing was stolen, there was no need to attack the Guard nor steal the cameras. If the suspect was so careful to do that, WHY did he not take the radio as well?

The rest of your post is nothing but blather. The typical ignorant, childish blather you keep reposting.

Time for you to go away and stop posting crap. You bring NOTHING to the table except utter juvenile antics and rampant stupidity.

You are an EPIC FAIL.

Comment

We will wait for the investigation. No need to take recording equipment unless it was taping something...which the guard would have noted. Since he was allegedly hit from behind, nothing would have shown on his BWC. Since nothing was stolen, there was no need to attack the Guard nor steal the cameras. If the suspect was so careful to do that, WHY did he not take the radio as well?

The rest of your post is nothing but blather. The typical ignorant, childish blather you keep reposting.

Time for you to go away and stop posting crap. You bring NOTHING to the table except utter juvenile antics and rampant stupidity.

You are an EPIC FAIL.
          OMG

Its pretty common knowledge that victims of concussion can't remember what happened for bit BEFORE the concussion, which appears to be case here. I'm not sure there are any cases where someone DOES retain clear memory directly prior to being knocked out. This guy was out stone cold for maybe 1/2 hour or more. Thats a damn serious knockout. I've seen guys knocked out in routine boxing matches and they came to seconds later but appeared surprised and confused about where they were.

Like I said, "rape" of cows is an issue in the area, and that would explain ALL evidence and actions by perps. Did you know a RADIO will not retain evidence that would ID the perps? They guy(s) raping the cows seemed to understand the diff between body cam/dash cam and a RADIO. How does it feel to be a few notches dumber than guys that prowl isolated dairy farms for illicit cow-sex?

Comment

You are an EPIC FAIL.
            What is your problem? You really come across like some prep school bully.

Comment

Originally posted by Jstar571 View Post
              I find it aggravating that the officer hit his panic button, and the didn't call Police to respond also when the officer didn't respond.
              I couldn't agree more.

Reminds me of when I was alone guarding a few million dollars worth of platinum in a high tech "sputtering" machine. I figured, "if someone does bust in to rob this joint, I'd rather not be next to it" so I post up in office a bit away and out of sight, and in the dark. I was supposed to call in every hour, but fell asleep. No one came around to check on me till 5 hours later. I could been dead and robbers half way to Brazil by the time I was checked on.

Comment

Typical squid. Sleeping on yet ANOTHER job and not at his assigned post. Again, showing how he just bounces from job to job, never amounting to anything. All that sleep allows him plenty of time to be in his fantasyland of guarding important things...

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Wolf View Post

What is your problem? You really come across like some prep school bully.
                  Lone,

Pethaps if you bothered to READ his posts, and had an iota of common sense, you would see that Squid is a huge BSer.

Part of being in the Real World is learning that when you start telling tall tales, someone is going to call you on it, as they should. If you think the world is full of unicorns, rainbows, and safe spaces, you’re sadly mistaken.

Squid creates his own problems. He can always stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

OMG

Its pretty common knowledge that victims of concussion can't remember what happened for bit BEFORE the concussion, which appears to be case here. I'm not sure there are any cases where someone DOES retain clear memory directly prior to being knocked out. This guy was out stone cold for maybe 1/2 hour or more. Thats a damn serious knockout. I've seen guys knocked out in routine boxing matches and they came to seconds later but appeared surprised and confused about where they were.

Like I said, "rape" of cows is an issue in the area, and that would explain ALL evidence and actions by perps. Did you know a RADIO will not retain evidence that would ID the perps? They guy(s) raping the cows seemed to understand the diff between body cam/dash cam and a RADIO. How does it feel to be a few notches dumber than guys that prowl isolated dairy farms for illicit cow-sex?
                    So now it’s cow tapers. Really? And you know this rampant epidemic is going on how? Post stats.
                    1/2 an hour? You know this how? His claim? I thought he had a concussion, which renders his timeline moot. Oops. Another squid screw up.
                    You take the radio so they can’t call for help. Jesus, you are such a fail.

However, since you know so much about this crime, I’ve reported your IP to the SO investigators just in case.

Youre welcome.

Comment

However, since you know so much about this crime, I’ve reported your IP to the SO investigators just in case.

Youre welcome.
                      gee, I wonder which one of us is going on the Official Police "this guy is known nitwit Jr G-man wannabe" list.

Sheriff making a list, he checking it twice.

PS-I got (sort of) promoted after the platinum guarding job. I'd been chosen by client out of about 20 as best one to actually guard a couple million in untraceable precious metals. I forgot to mention I booby trapped the joint with mop, chair and tin cans that made a big clatter when the door was opened. Everyone agreed that was smart, as was pulling off to out of sight position. If someone did try a heist, the booby trap might scare them off, without putting me or anyone else at risk. So they made me a "Person in Charge" at just 19yrs old.

Comment

So your real name is Kevin McCallister?

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...