Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 join vigilante group in Birmingham, UK after giving up on police/govt.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 join vigilante group in Birmingham, UK after giving up on police/govt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ingham-failed/

"We wanted to work WITH the police". That is just typical Brit over-politeness coming through. Anyone with any sense is done with Police in the UK. Funny, they were first to get official Police, and looks like they are first to start ending Police. 1824?-2024?

"fill in the gaps the authorities simply don't have the funding for". The "authorities" always have nothing but funding when it comes to bringing in ever more criminals. Fact is, its BECAUSE there is so much "funding" that the problem exists at all. It ain't like anyone is saying "OUR children are just so different than our generation (due to OUR parenting), hence need for us to become vigilantes and patrol streets looking for trouble for our own safety".

This is kinda like Oakland Hills hiring private security, but more grass roots. Upscale OH residents just wanted to pay and have someone else handle it. Maybe laws diff in UK, or maybe area just didn't lend itself to it. Like I've said, OH is pretty easy since its mostly long roads with no good places to hide or hang out where you don't draw attention.

Anyways, stuff like this is GREAT for Private Security. Even if laws make hiring Guards a no go, I'm sure there is room for "Consultants". Maybe start a biz that isn't "Security" but just happens to cruise around the 'hood semi-randomly. Maybe delivering fresh flowers AKA weeds. LOL.

Pretty amazing that in UK there are now "vigilante" groups like its the Wild Wild West.
    Last edited by Squid; 11-19-2018, 02:11 AM.

After being disarmed and allowing mass immigration from Pakistan and other Muslim countries for decades has led to some awakening to the true cost of all of it. The rape gangs, the acid attacks, the home invasions, and the knife attacks all being ignored by the police because of who is doing the crimes. But this from a nation that had areas elect members of the BNP to political office who were the Neo-NAZI movement in the UK.
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

Daily Mail reports a gang of yobs hand out a good beating to one London police man and one police woman nearly shoving the woman under a bus as random londoners pass by as if nothing is going on. Pretty soon people or tourists I guess from around the world will be traveling to London just to beat the crap out of a cop and get away with it for laughs. It'll be like running the Bulls in that Spanish Town but different.

Comment

Don't laugh too hard, Squid - we'll be there in less than ten years. This weekend we had car prowls that had to have seen by people in progress - did security get any calls? Nope. The only calls we got were from angry rich customers complaining about traffic. Say goodbye to Western civilization...

Comment

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
          Don't laugh too hard, Squid - we'll be there in less than ten years. This weekend we had car prowls that had to have seen by people in progress - did security get any calls? Nope. The only calls we got were from angry rich customers complaining about traffic. Say goodbye to Western civilization...
          pretty sure its already happening that in parts of USA the cops are like cops in Mexico, and the cops are more afraid of the crooks than the crooks are of the cops.

I expect you will see a sharp rise in LEO deaths, but will be a wide range of quirky deaths. Publicly police chiefs, mayors, etc will say "nothing to see here" and "conspiracy theory". Others will see a perfect duplication of Cartel methods on this side of border.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post

pretty sure its already happening that in parts of USA the cops are like cops in Mexico, and the cops are more afraid of the crooks than the crooks are of the cops.

I expect you will see a sharp rise in LEO deaths, but will be a wide range of quirky deaths. Publicly police chiefs, mayors, etc will say "nothing to see here" and "conspiracy theory". Others will see a perfect duplication of Cartel methods on this side of border.
            Squid. Now you're stating LE in the US are on the take and under the control of the cartels..? Afraid to act? Tell that to Ventura SO.

STFU. Cops are being shot and killed on almost a daily basis. Now here comes you, a pontificating, racist, lazy security guard with ZERO expertise and no idea whatsoever about LE and the Real World, living inside a brain so messed up that it's impossible for you to separate fantasy from reality.

You need to shut up and stay in your lane. You are just a guard. You will never be anything but an old, can't retire, guard, who thinks he was great. You aren't. You are a piece of garbage who thinks cops getting shot is something neat because in some way it makes you seem important.

You are NOTHING but a guard on a dirt pile. You are an example of an EPIC FAILURE at life. You haven't done a thing but brag, make up, lie, steal from your employers, and post utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post

Squid. Now you're stating LE in the US are on the take and under the control of the cartels..? Afraid to act? Tell that to Ventura SO.

STFU. Cops are being shot and killed on almost a daily basis. Now here comes you, a pontificating, racist, lazy security guard with ZERO expertise and no idea whatsoever about LE and the Real World, living inside a brain so messed up that it's impossible for you to separate fantasy from reality.

You need to shut up and stay in your lane. You are just a guard. You will never be anything but an old, can't retire, guard, who thinks he was great. You aren't. You are a piece of garbage who thinks cops getting shot is something neat because in some way it makes you seem important.

You are NOTHING but a guard on a dirt pile. You are an example of an EPIC FAILURE at life. You haven't done a thing but brag, make up, lie, steal from your employers, and post utter garbage.

Gangs are diff from Cartels. Ranking Cartel bosses know they need police to help them manage the gangs the Cartels hold in thrall. One hand washes the other. Organized Crime can't exist without a Civil Service LE regime. If you ended CS, and went back to "Spoils System" (empower voters to hire/fire LEOs, or at least directly elect someone so empowered) then OC would return to being a few shaggy bands of desperadoes. Return to pre-police days (before London PD was founded as world's first PD) when citizens were required to take turns on night community patrol wearing the "copper", and you wouldn't even have desperadoes.

I'm not the only one on this board noticing a fairly recent unofficial "de-policing", particularly of real problems and real criminals. The policing of regular honest citizens on the other hand only increases.

Your theory that the Cartels aren't operating in the USA because???? isn't really an argument.

Fact is, Cartels are a LITTLE afraid of cops in Mexico, because Mexican cops can be pretty scary, and the whole system is good at looking the other way and nothing happens until someone pays a bribe. That goes for blatant murders and rapes. They DO sorta handle robbery of commercial retail, but then again in Mexico ALL retail will be kicking up to OC/police.

However, Cartels are not afraid of American cops at all, for same reasons as Americans.

When I visited Mexico on college spring break (1983?), first thing I wanted to do when I got back on US soil was find an American cop and give him a big kick in the balls. Thats because, after a fairly mild beatdown (only certain "moves" approved by PD to avoid death/disability lawsuits), I'd be taken to a REAL hospital and given unlimited first class care, pretty much exactly same as if I was a billionaire. In Mexico, unless you got cash up front, they will let you die in the gutter, and not think twice, even if you are an upstanding citizen and didn't attack a cop, just "got sick".

J Edgar Hoover famously said, at height of Mafia infestation in USA, "There is no Mafia".

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X